Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Winter Green

It's Thursday... hmmm I can say something sweet like... YOU PEOLPLE BETTER BE FUNNY TODAY!... NO LULLS IN THE MONOLOGE DO YOU HEAR ME?

Have a wonderful day Boo!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOZELL'S GHETTO GREEN... with Envy
About The Real Mrs. Boo... ( The lady in front of the man... the luckiest Be-otch int the world)

As funny as her comedian husband is, Mavis Leno is smart, or smarter. The Tonight Show host in fact has introduced her as the smartest person he's ever met. Even aside from the fact Jay Leno travels in Hollywood circles, that's saying a lot.These days, far removed from the time she was the Taliban's worst enemy in the United States, Leno is full of unbridled hope for the future of Afghan women post-Taliban. "It's not going to take forever," she declared.. (that's just a little about her.. Google Mavis Leno some day)
Mavis looks so sweet... I can take her... okay maybe not.... While Mavis is saving woman around the world and working for woman's rights... Jay is...ahThe Leno's have been HAPPILY married for... 28 years(Drats!) and I think they got married on Jay's parents wedding anniversary.. (aw) They have the kind of marriage like Bob Barker had...


When Bob Barker from "The Price is Right" talks about his wife... you think she is in the room... she has been dead since before I was born... (okay maybe 10 years )Bob Barker wife was the ONLY love of his life...That doesn't stop Bob Barker from screwing every woman who has ever worked for him after she died ...but, Bobby B. will never remarry... kind of sweet...( I'm glad he is spade and neutered) Okay I got to get ready to see MY Boo ( I can pretend MAVIS)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tonight Show Biz:



I was screaming for John Melendez.. John said " Thanks GloZell'.. after the show people wanted to take picture with me because John knew me... Thanks John John...But... Yesterday you forgot to say "Don't yell out"... (fine no one did) and today you forgot "don't jump on the stage" ( no one did) so... all is well.. just nipping it in the bud.
------------------


Okay writers... very good... and on a Thursday... you all can stay...

Sir Lance ( Mic Master)... your son.. is soooooooooooooo adorable... love him!


Howie Mandel... Howie's little skits at T.S. with Jay Leno never quite work... but are still funny... I love Howie Mandel and everyone loves that show Deal or no Deal... everyone... ( I got to watch it one day)


Howie Mandel brought fake poo... and put it on BOO'S Desk!... Howie you almost got a beat down... Deal with That...Minnie Driver is going to have a little Minnie... yes she is pregnant...(probably got knocked up by someone in her band...) and got fake poo on her shoe... Howie told her " Get use to that"

Minnie Driver was the musical guest... I like her voice... the song was fine.. I didn't understand all of her words... Congratulations Minnie on the baby...( I wonder if she is still living in a mobile home ?) Today in line :

This is me with all of Michael's belongings... he is homeless but is a very nice guy so far... I saw a bottle on the way to the line and gave it to him... he was so thankful...These are the very Proud grandparents of Danielle McGrady from McArt School of Dance of The School was on the Ellen show today.... Irish Dancers! ( I showed them how to get to the studio... congratulations Danielle!)Jason, Tracie and Jesse (From Chicago) caught a hat and was on TV... Great!Thanks for the hot dog and lemonade Pamela and Neil from Michigan( so nice.. Thanks!)

I can't...even begin to thanks these next people... I will do my best...
on the left...

Dawn Agnew and Peggy Agnew... from Arizona and Ohio.... then Mary and Chuck Jekabsons from Oregon ( Mary got us all addicted to magic sparkling candy)... I'm going to try it out tonight They gave me a gift card... I told them I will use it for gas... This morning I didn't know how if I was going to make it to the show today...My tank was less than E...I sat at the gas station thinking.. how great that people who were strangers yesterday... thought enough of me to give me a gift... ( They didn't know I really needed it) God specializes!Thanks MARY, CHUCK, ( I will give Michael the cans... Thanks!) Dawn and Peggy... I'm glad you all got pictures with MY Boo!Well I got to keep going to the Tonight Show with Boo...

Jeff Zucker (President of NBC)... You don't realize what a special place the Tonight Show WITH Jay Leno is... Jay is suppose to be there... at that location... nothing else is going to work... It's not just a show...

I am going to a Lysistrata at Los Angeles Valley College... ( Boyfriend got free tickets...)

When I come back... I am going to try out the candy in the dark... can't wait... hope it works!

Hmmm... No Sex... I can relate to this...Director Pete Parkin... For a show about no relations... it seemed to be all about that...

I couldn't wait to get back and see some sparkles in my mouth... I was afraid I might catch on fire but... I was willing to try...

I dedicate this experiment to Mary and Chuck Jekabson for providing the Wintergreen Mints and to Dawn and Peggy Agnew for telling me about the sparks...

Okay I will continue the Wintergreen Quest...

I turned on the TVand my favorite show Seinfeid... and Boo was on ... what a great day... and night

No comments: