Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Oh Glo...Queen O and no Leno

Prayers goes out to Patrick Swayze who is undergoing treatment for Pancreatic Cancer....(Keep fighting... keep dancing!) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night..

On my way to 24 hour Fitness in Hollywood behind Arclight theater... Gayland USA... (Cute guys.. they didn't want me)



I stopped at the light... I was thinking I wonder what Maurice is counting this week with out the Tonight Show line....

I looked over... and it was Maurice in the next car with some white lady!... it kind of shocked me...


we said "Oh My Gawd'!... See ya next week...( I can't believe that)

----------------


Fightn' mad mary worked me like a dog... everything was a breeze to her...
24 hour fitness Hollywood has a Starbucks machine inside... wow... Hey what is that guy doing? ... ha ha ha -----------------------------------------------


After I got back... the phone rings...

(Queen O . said that she has 300 orgasms a day with her 72 year old boyfriend...I met her a few seeks ago at the Tonight Show)


Queen O. --- Daaahling... What are you doing this week you poor thing?..
G-- I am doing nothing... went to the gym... just waiting for the show to start next week... I will get you and your man tickets for Monday...


Q.O--- Daaaahling ... I had to let him gooooh.... He hurt his back and he can't get it up now... and I hae to have my 300...hee hee 300 makes a big difference daaaahling..

-----------------------------------------------------


( It sho does) Gerard Butler before 300

and mmm mmm honey child after 300...---------------------------------


Queen O.-----Plus he wouldn't even buy me a mobile home... I was a Jewish Princess in Israel Daaaaaling...but now I have nothing... but I do know The Jesus and The Jesus loves me Daaaling....


(my number is on my cards but no one ever calls me... until now... )


Q.O.--- Daaaaahling lets have coffee some day...hmmmm?


G--- Sure


( I will have tea.... My mother taught me that "Coffee makes you black"...hey... I guess some one snuck some in my baby bottle... Melinda have you ever heard that phrase?)


Queen O.---- Oh that's grrrreat Daaaahling.. I am trying to be a actress it's hard at 60 you know...


I called a casting office and told the guy I met you and Jay Leno! hee hee... and how I went on the stage and told Jay the I have 300 orgasms a day hee hee... oh Daaarling


G--- You what?


Q--- The guy set up an appointment with me right a way... when I got into his office he grabbed my boob Daaaarling.... my 60 year old boob... oh he grabbed it so hard...


G--- ( Is NBC punking me?.... They have to be... Jeff Zucker is getting me back... is Maurice in on this?)


Queen O--- You are my only friend Daaaahling


G--- ( I met you once in line at the show...) Thank you...

Queen O--- So coffee and Moose?.... I know this place with all kinds of Mouses... I can't wait to see you tomorrow and .... you tell me EVERYTHING about Jay Leno...


G--- Well he is HAPPILY married to a woman who knows ....Karate... Mavis Leno is... Crazy jealous ." When Lions attack" has nothing on her... ( wait did she say tomorrow?)


Q. O. --- Hmmm well I need you to set up one of those websites for me...


G-- My Blog? I don't know what I am doing?... I don't talk to Jay Leno on the phone... He doesn't acknowledge me... We don't chat.... He is a star ! I'm the NBC refugee sitting outside ( I can't get you hooked up with Jay Leno)


Q.O.---- Let just enjoy our coffee and moose... And you will meet Elvis...


G--- Elvis... Presley?


Q. O.--- Yes... I will introduce you tomorrow... we are going to have fun Daaaarling.


So somehow I am meeting Queen O. at 11AM today. and Elvis...


Why! How do I get into these things?

I can't help it... I love the Crazy people that come to The Tonight Show with my Boo!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP

To Gay or not to Gay marriage that is the question?...

I say Government... if you really don't like gay people... and you don't want them to be married...
Let them get married.. Let Gay people experience a spouse causing you to have bad credit...

Mean jealous In-laws...

Less sex...

Gay and straight marriage are exact issues after 3 years " the sex is the same...."I'm in a SAME sex marriage" Boring!

Let Gay people have the same miserable life as straight people...

That's why they are called Gay because they are so dog gone happy!

They get to date their whole lives long... this must be stopped!

Government you can put a stop to all that Rainbow Glee... Homosexuals are always saying.. " Blacks went through the same thing" Yeah and look at us now... Big woop... African Americans can get married... and how many do?
How many "Here a child ,there a child, every where a child child," go without fathers in the home...

heck without fathers at all ...

( Marriage didn't bring black people together... It made room for serving child support... )

No Black child left behind... Ha I say!
---------------------------------------
When Black folks could get married:
Time:
Back in the day

Keisha... Wez a can got mahrid nows ! Da white people says weez can... its legal ...

Tyrone--- Wha da? ... ah yeah... fo sho weez can but... I za got sum... ah...ur... omm... Don't cha goes rush'n me intah noth'n!... weez only bee togetha fo 12 yars!... get offa my back womans! (Gay people it's a trick... they got us colords... stay free! I sayza stay free!)
-----------------

Gay partners might realize they don't want to be leagaly tied down...
DINKS make a lot of money ( Double Income No Kids)

If Gays could get married... that would put a end to the Gay Parades... no one would want to party... (You go Girl?) Plus do you know how great TV would be?

Gayzilla Wedding shows...

Gay divorce court would have nothing on Jerry Springer...
I say..... LET THEM EAT FRUITY CAKE!

So Government... Gay people should get married... that would put an end to all that... Happy Pride...

No comments: