Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Well Well Welcome Back!... from GloZell

Well look who's back... do you people realize that I have abandonment issues!


I didn't approve this little hiatus! For a Week! A Boo free week... How could you do that to me?
Black History month is over... and no one cares about ME!

Welcome back Tonight Show with my Boo and staff and crew! ( I blogged that with a little attitude) I missed ya ( That had a lot of attitude)

Jeff Zucker I am back to abnormal.... thanks for your support during this trying week...

LoVe ya,
GloZell-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I bedazzled a Tonight Show with Jay Leno T-shirt)

It was great being back... The NBC grounds groomed... it looked nice and clean... Thanks Jeff Zucker ( If I can blame you for things... I can also praise you also)
In line I met:
Thafriha ( That's Happy in Arabic) from Bangladesh... who loves Dominic Monagham... an actor from Lost and Lord of the Rings!

Joshua S. Walker ( Owner of LimeLite Productions ) Josh@LimeLitePro.comJoshua was with Viktoria Jorkovic and Chris Blauvelt...Elvis and Queen O. came to the show today... Lots of people took pictures with Elvis even Jay...John Melendez called Elvis on stage... it was good... Elvis was singing people started clapping and whoo hooing... and Elvis wouldn't give John the microphone back... It was funny... everyone enjoyed it... John really worked it...



Elvis and Queen O. brought Pastries for you Jay... from Pastries by Edie...



Bippy The Clown (http://www.bippytheclown.com/) So Jay if you ever need a black female clown... and let's face it... we all do... Just call Bippy
John Melendez cussed my behind out ( It was funny) Queen O was talking during Jay's monologue... " Who?... what did Jay say.?.. huh?... who is Heather Mills?... on and on"


John kept tuning around...( oh no)

During the break he stood up ( I know what he is going to say) " You ride my A** about telling people not to yell out during the show and your friend is talking during the monologue... you can't give me S*** about that... you need to talk about yourself...( John has a pair! They stutter but he has a pair... we cool)


I love John Melendez... I really do...


Jay Looked great... ( Thanks to Jeff B. The Master of the Wardrobe)


Guest: Dominic Monagham... alright... Ethan Bortnick...(from Little Einstine) Very talented child piano player... It's a good thing he is talented because he looked familiar... oh yeah... The Special Olympics... Ethan looks like he has a little Down Syndrome... ( I use to love Corky... on that show... Life goes on)
Ethan's brother must be "special"... Jay didn't even bother talking to the little fella... Jay taught the brother how to bark... It must have been some kind of a break through...


Ethan's Parents was so fascinated that Jay taught the boy to bark... The Tonight Show played a video of Ethan's brother barking... Amazing! Jay has a way of communicating to all!

Musical Guest Sheryl Crow... I use to like her... then on the Ellen DeGeneres Show... Ellen asked Sheryl what was it like working for Michael Jackson who gave you your start... and Sheryl started talking about how Michael Jackson would stab bubbles(his monkey) with a writing pen... Ellen was like " Okay and moved on to another subject" ( Ellen handled that well)

Then Sheryl hooked up with Lance ( I have one Ball and left the mother of my 4 or 5 kids to party now that I'm going to live and beat Testicular Cancer) Armstrong...


Then Sheryl Crow had Breast Cancer went public and survived the Cancer and all the treatments... So now I like her again! All she wants to do is have some fun... and... perform in her...underwear? Sheryl Crow was beautiful ... she looked great... good energy... good song...and she had on clothes... it's cold in that studio.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Joe,


I won't be getting your ticket


and holding a spot for you everyday


so make sure your new Security friends do that for you...


It's Confidential....

LoVe ya

GloZell

Bill Cosby is on the show tomorrow... I pray that he just does a interview... NO SIT DOWN COMEDY....



Bill Cosby is hilarious when he isn't trying... but when he does... BOOOOOOOO!TThe last time he was on... Bill just rattled on and on about flying airplanes and the poor Tonight Show band played kazoos... it was so sad...pitiful


Bill needs friends because a friend would say "Bill that flying plane thing sucks!... do something else"...


Jay don't worry... I will never let you just suck and suck and suck in a chair... over and over...


Jaylen( The name of our pretend child) the day you can't do stand up standing up... Let it go.. just let it go!-------------------------------

GLOZELL'S GHETTO INTERVIEWS....( I was standing off NBC property)


Wolfman got his name because he had wild and wolf like hair...( He got that nickname from some Pages before I started going to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno...) Wolfman didn't know that was his name...

(Wolfman with a book on wolves and... a rubber duck... I don't ask)

John Melendez called him Wolfman I tried to tell Wolfman that it was cool name... but he cut his hair anyway to look like John Melendez...

Matt Daniels who stage name is Max... wrote a song that is copyrighted called "Natalie"

When I first heard this song in only had one word... Natalie... now there are several verses, a dance and a candy cane...

Ladies ,Gentlemen and Melinda... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers Max!( Formerly Wolfman) singing an extended version on NATALIE from one song hit "Natalie the Musical"

4 comments:

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

LMAO at the Wolfman Max!!! I remember sitting outside the show waiting in line and he would sing that song again and again. Nice to know some things never change!

We're hitting the gym Tuesday right?
I'll be there, hope you are too.

GloZell said...

Fightin mad Mary...
Child I was trying to make that a little shorter but... He sang a longer version...

I hope I captured his essence...
I know that he is going to ask me to tape that "wonderful song" over and over again...

But you have to see the Opera version and the puppet show version...

Of course I'm feeling good! I will be there...

Glad you enjoyed Wolfman Max ( great name) one song musical...

GloZell

Anonymous said...

I want John Melendes to pick Wolfman on stage, haha. I bet after he finishes with his song, the whole crowd will be silent, and you'll hear crickets.....(sound effects from the sound guy ofcourse, lol)

GloZell said...

FAN!
I haven't heard from you in a while..

I would LoVe for Wolfman Max to do his song on stage... I don't know why they never pick him...

He stands up every time... It's sad...

It would mean the world to him... but I would wait till Jay's last month or something...

Just in case he goes to another level...

I have heard that song so many times... Wait I know he will bring the puppets... and the mask...

I would loVe to meet this Natalie... he hasn't seen her in 10 years...

Good talking to ya Fan!

GloZell