Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Glo Torre...

Good Morning...

As you know... yesterday's show sucked... with a capitol F...

You need a plan B. ... Thing to do when the show is laying eggs...

1. Keep Peter O' Toole in a coffin back stage and just drop whiskey leading to the stage... he'll find it... Peter will tell some story about back when he was in his 90's and drunk and we will laugh...

2. Play the video of the turtle mating with the dish pan...

3. Wanda Sykes, Katt Willams, Bill Cosby and his 4 hour sit down stories... heck, interview Kevin Eubanks... color adds color...

you get the idea....

Yesterday Jay you were a hero... like a captain who goes down with the ship...

The audience can't complain... we got our monies worth... ( I just look at Jack #1 camera man.. he is even hotter with his hair cut... that keeps me entertained)

----------------------------------


On the show Today...

Tonight Show did a skit with Barack Obama and Hilliary Clinton...

I went back and forth with my opinion of that skit...
Barack said things like i am going to beat you Bit**, " Tap that AZ" and made reference to his super penis... um...



I think what bothered me was that Hilliary's spoof was based off of facts... pant suit... Bill not being with her... misspeaking about snipers...

Barack spoof was both Barack things and stereotypical black guy...
So I asked myself ... if this was BET would black writers write the same thing...
YES.. even more...

I would have felt like it was more... fair... if Hillary... liked Barack advances and wanted to make out with Barack...

He was the sexual one and she wasn't...
The stereotypical white woman... wants that Black Mandingo... I mean if you are going to go there... Go there... (Fightn'mad Mary and Melinda... please give me a comment on that skit... if you watch )

NEWS JUST IN..BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN... WE HAVE OKAYED THE SKIT... IT WAS GOOD...


John Krasinski from the show "The Office".... very cute... witty...

Joe Torre ( who I thought was a black comedian) a baseball coach... I think... sports people love him...

Musical guest Jose Gonzalez who had a lot of fans in the audience... Jose is a folk-y type... he had a bongo player and a Asian woman playing the cowbell... He needed more cowbell! Go Cart Greg... Where's the party?... you picked up some libation after the show...

I heard Page Dimple Dan got a restraining order against me... GET TWO BABY! one wont do...

I am going to a play so I will have to finish late tonight... I wanted to get something up before I left...
Thanks and good night...

---------------------------

Mommy Mail--------- I Thank God for my Mommy

Life is Perception..

Are you a Pauper or a Superstar?... So you act... So you feel... So you are...

It's not about the size of your car but the size of the faith in your heart...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joe Torrey... comedian... " Hey I thought I was on the Tonight Show "

Mom and Daughter... Vote Jay

4 for Conan... 1 for Jay...


Dodger Dave... Vote Jay... kinda...




Die Hard fans of "The Office and Biscuits...


Hot crazy chicks...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good monologue tonight!

LOL@ Barack's pic with the Super man statue....especially after your quote above it ahahaha what a stud!!

That guy does talk like Barack, Glo. He is the only one I've seen that can do a bit of justice to Barack's speech mannerisms. I love his voice myself.

The skit was OK, I thought. Not too bad. What didn't you think was fair? Hillary came off the worst, but she is more of a character than Barack is in real life too.

Kevin looked good tonight!

The guy from the Office had on an ugly tie! I dosed off and when I woke up he was STILL on. What's with these long first guests? That little girl last night went on long too!

Nightnight!

PS: I saw your stand up from your church event finally. Funny!! Do you have more video at a comedy club or anything? You come across as very confident on stage...I just wish I knew who you were talking about!

GloZell said...

Melinda..
I am glad that you enjoyed the skit...

The audience loved the skit... He played Barack very well...

Just wanted to know if to someone else if the subject manner...

If it didn't bother you... it was fine... great!

You love you some Kevin...

um... I do have more of me doing stand up at a comedy club but... it's on tape... I have to find a place that converts...

Night night...

GloZell

Anonymous said...

Hey GloZell,

The guy playing Obama was good because he played that same character for 5 years in the Jaime Fox show as Braxton. It was funny to see him on tv.

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Hey Glo,
I watched the skit. I didn't think it was that bad at all. They did take some cheap shots at Obama, but they also took some cheap shots at HC. I thought it was balanced and fair, the joke about Obama using other speeches was really funny and based on fact.

Can't wait 'till Friday!
FMM