Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Glo Palm Sunday...

On Palm Sunday...The Cross is Empty... Children bring flowers and fill the cross ... It's beautiful.. Bailey brought Dogwood... ( I'm praying for that dog)It's Palm Sunday... I was honored when Luis Oliart asked me if he could play during the little service where I'm the minister of music... 7:30 PM

Come By Here... (Kum By Ya)

Bailey enjoyed the service....

We have a dog friendly church...

Let your light so shine that men might see your good works... "This Little Light Of Mine"


Bailey needs to go to rehab but he said Ro ro ro...
Before church... Arf.. Arf.. Arf...
After church.. awww... good doggy

God Specializes... for all kinds

First Christian Church of North Hollywood... ALL ARE WELCOME....( and your little dog too)

No comments: