Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Glosian Theater....

Okay... I am going to a Asian Play tonight ...

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno was better... much better...
Bill Cosby was funny... the whole thing with the band cutting him off...worked...
Bill was dressed nice... and he was energetic and his rattling on... was working for him...
after he got started... very good... and I enjoyed him....

Next some skinny gal named Emma Stone... bad Shoes... watch just to see her brown and blue heels...

John Melencampp is about 6ft.. well without his hair... 4 fut 7...

I am going to the play now...
I was thinking about this " What does men want kind of thing".... I met a guy who is into feet?
What can you do with feet...?
I am going to find out and report back to you... cuz if making sure my Dawgs are right can help me get a guy ( white please) I am getting a pedicure... ( that aint gonna cut it chile)

Talk with ya Latter...
G
-----------------------
Suddenly Last Summer by Tennessee Williams Directed by the Fine Az Chill Kong~






I was praying that God gives me questions to ask this cast... I always improv my interviews and I was so happy it went well... this was an amazing play and amazing Actors... I was invited to their Opening Night Gala...

So I encourage everyone to go outside of what you know and see other cultures... If Asian Actors can be convincing in Tennessee Williams... with the Country Accents...

No one can stop you from doing anything that you want to do in this world... nothing... so you need to see other people doing things outside their stereotypes... I hope that I have said what I wanted to say correctly ... get to know other folks...
G...

I love LOVE Chill Kong... a man who thinks outside the box and takes others with him...
Thanks Chill Kong and the Cast of Suddenly Last Summer...
GloZell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh so you want to know what a man can do with a womans feet? You will be shocked,surprised and very very happy
x