Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I love Momma Boy's...


Have you seen the show Momma's Boys on NBC... it's so good... let't you know what mothers think about the girls their sons want... I wished they would have found a black mother and son... but it's is a great show..

also looking forward to Howie Do it on MBC.. with Howie Mandel... funny stuff..

I text PK to tell him happy birthday (it's on the first) ... I did it early becuase I am determined to just let PK go... No PK in the new year... yes... I know he doesn't want me so ... R2 wants to go out next year... I should let that go also

he text me back

PK ---- Have you met any nice Crackers while on Vacation?
G--- (aw he cares... I know he doesn't but it's a nice thought).... Have you met any nice Brownies?

PK--- I miss you !!!!!
G--- (Why... why.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh)... I miss you also ( he misses me as a fun friend... I miss him just cuz)

PK--- I want my friends to meet you one day ... we have so much fun and I miss you when I'm away...
G--- Take care (ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm am such a sucker for that guy! We have fun and I can't wait to meet his friends)
--------

Bob called me from the group... Bob Steve and Glo... Steve went in the VA hospital to get his gall stones removed... get this... they said that they didn't break them up sent the poor guy home... and now Steve has to go in the VA Hospital again... and have them try... during this time Steve has to wear some kind of bag while at home... and has one more operation on his knee...
-----

Last night my mother locked the cat in my sisters room!!!!! when it come to the cat ... both of them are going nuts...
the cat doesn't have a bathroom... food or water... lock her up in the bathroom with her food and tile on the floor...
I am done with the cat situation...
----
my sister wants to try to go to Sea World again today...

I still am trying to decide if I am going to take my computer to Washington or just my camera... I want to put up video as it happens at the Inauguation (sorry about spelling... I will hit the spell check when I get back... this computer spell check isn't working)

Thinking of PK... and our elopment and our Obama children and our home filled with his funny friends and how crazy my imagination is... but if I see PK I will play it cool... like yea... I like being your friend AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
-----

GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP

It's terrible what happen to that cute little gir Caylee A. ... but we all know

the mother is so guilty, the guy who found the body I would question him also... and the grandparents... come on you know Caylee's mother talked to her own mother and told her everything... all of them should go to jail...

and why is this story getting so much press... where is that Walsh guy... I know there are more children missing than this one child...
----
Did you hear about the woman who jumped off a cuise ship Dec.. 25th ... the husband didn't report it till 8 hours later...

the husband doesn't care ... the family said that the woman was a little off mentaly... and would have jumped...

the husband must have thought ... this is the best gift ever... Merry Christmas everyone...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. As soon as I read that story in the wires I thought "ol dude threw in the water!" Great minds think alike! HAPPY NEW YEAR GLO!
-Paria

Anonymous said...

Ha. As soon as I read that story in the wires I thought "ol dude threw in the water!" Great minds think alike! HAPPY NEW YEAR GLO!
-Paria

GloZell said...

YES...
you know he did... and knew that her family would back him up... becuase she had mental issues...

he did it and want to date someone else in her family I bet...

yep... I sho thought that... hey cool I have a great mind?... it comes and goes... ha...

Thanks HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...
GLOZELL

Sugee Andersyn said...

Yep fuhshow I am watchin' Howie Do It, and Momma's Boys. Accidentally missed the first ep, but now I have all my reality shows on lock on my tivo. I love me some reality tv :)