Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Souther California Motion Picture Council Holiday Party...

BREAKING NEWS... JAY LENO AKA GLOZELL'S BOO... IS STAYING AT NBC.... JAY LENO WILL BE DOING A 10 PM SHOW.... ON NBC... YEEEEEEEEEEEES!

THANK YOU NBC... YOU ARE THE BEST NETWORK... I KNEW YOU WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING... ALL WILL BE RIGHT... YOU WILL FLOURISH AND BE BLESSED... ALL IS WELL... THANKS SO MUCH FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN GLOZELL... NO HARD FEELINGS....
IT'S ALL GOOD...

CONGRATS TO CONAN... MAKE US ALL PROUD... WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME CONNER NOW ... THIS IS RIGHT... THANKS NBC ... THANK YOU SO MUCH... YEAH...

JAY... EVERYONE IS HAPPY... HERE AND THERE...

I LOVE YOU NBC... I LOVE YOU TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO... AND SOON CONAN!

LoVe

GLOZELL GREEN...

-----------------------------

Thanks Fightin' Mad Mary and Sexy Tom for allowing me to have such a unique fun time with Old Hollywood... well First Hollywood... truly a day I won't forget... Thanks

Southern California Motion Picture Council Holiday Party
Hey tell me what it was like dating Elvis.... Virgin Bingo why is your tounge in my picture... !




Who cut off my head! Oh well ... Come on get happy! GloZell with Shirley Jones... WOW! The first lady to ever speak in a horror film... the lovely Ms. Carla



















Vegan Pie Filling eater asked for an autograph...





Hey Hector... I feel like a pretty woman...
I know I know you... you are... um... some guy who does something... nice to meet you I had to bend so low... I didn't want my lollipop guild to show... the guy wasn't looking at the camera...Bingo Virgin --- may I take a picture...
Hmm... both looking at the camera... Virgin Bingo was on his knees
Fightn' Mad Mary and I should get an award for working it... we were the hit of the ball... Sonny and Cher impersonators... but um... ah... okay... if that's what you think...blonde hairWE ARE HOT MAR...
Hey old man... you grab my behind... I grab yours! (Thanks for the attention Mr. Paramount)

A.C. likes all the hot chicks ... cool off in the A.C.... he's too hot
Thanks Sexy Tom for everything (wink wink) Tom knows everyone and everything... LoVe ya... see you at the next party S. T....

No comments: