Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, December 01, 2008

Pop Starz!

I had a great time at Pop Starz... a Gay Club... Friday after Thanksgiving
Mary and I put on boobie glitter and glitter on our eyes... we are Fab! We are ready to Par -ty!!
Where my Fellas at?My Girls!!! It was foggy... When the music started... I was the first one on the dance floor!

My Lesbians had each other... My Gays had each otherMy Straights had each other.. My Fairy Shaq had two guys! ( Oooh I'm going to tell Kobe! )I was by myself!!! Untill Beyonce' came on... OMG! What... Oh what is this guy doing?....(Random hottie in my freak picture)BEYONCE IS ON! Move over Go Go Boy!jumped on the stage and rocked to Beyonce'... Everyone cheered! Fun!
Who Hoo! I can do what the Go Go Boy was doing... go GloZell ... Look I can dance momma!then... um... yea.. no no little gay... keep your clothes on... no no... little gaythis cute little gay ... kept telling me he loved me and jumped on the stage Okay Little Gay... When in Rome? Yeah... um... um... yea.. don't know what to do now... hmmmm little gay has his tiny little gay ghost white crack ... um... ooookay The confetti fell WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!the place was packed we had a Gay ole time.... Some nice guy bought me a water...I found 20 dollars on the floor... Thanks!I had the best best time ever!!... best best time!... so much fun! Thanks Everyone! So much fun... everyone should dance...

Thanks Fightn' Mad Mary!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
It's easy to get acquainted with others. No shy ones. Lots more fun than with Virgin...probably none there.
It would probably be easy to bake a vegan pumpkin pie and other kinds. I was NOT good this week. You look more and more like Beyonce when you have your hair pretty like you have and with the same color. And with your lovely dresses. I wish I looked like her mother...gorgeous!
We went to our Mexican restaurant. I miss my down syndrome friend who went back to Mexico City. Some day she'll be back to see her sister and their family. She's 22 today so I got her address to send her a birthday gift and also one for Christmas. They love my snicker doodles so I am going to mail then a box of them too. It worries me that she may just sit at home and not get a chance to feel constructive and there is LOTS of fighting nearby in Mexico City. Sooo much fighting in many countries. We are very lucky.
Another exciting day...NOT...
XXXOOXXOOO,
MD

GloZell said...

MD!
More fun than PK... heck I'm suprised he wasn't there... ha ha...

I am still ticked about my VEGAN PIE... get this... I asked the guy if he was vegan... NO... he's not even vegan... there were at least four other pies he could have had! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks about the hair.... so you make sneaker doodles... wow... I remember those... yum... but no more...

back at the Mexican Resturant.. ole!

um... fightning in Mexico City?... like Maria vs. Jose or like gangs or what?

have you tried to make Vegan sweets?... hmmm young lady!

Take care MD... your life sound great... I was upstaged by a dog... that will be up tomorrow...
take care

GloZell
xoxoxoxoxox