Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, December 15, 2008

How I met your mother... and Dr. Horrible!

I volunteered to chaperon some youth... as a fun worship holiday type of thing... no problem... just keep the kids alive till parents picked them up in the morning... no problem... didn't know all that I was going to learn...

First of all there were thousands of presents ready for Santa Clause...
more than one toy was giving out to the needy...
I met the people who put together all those bikes... (I never learned how to ride one... I wasn't'allowed to be outside by myself...)

the line the next day (Saturday) people were around the corner... and everone got a great gift... God is Good even in the hard times


Back to Friday Night...

Teenagers run up to me... Ms. GloZell... Neil Patrick Harris is outside... (everyone knows I love TV stars)...


GloZell--- Okay let's go


Teens--- You are going to go talk to him?


GloZell--- Yeah... he's so nice... I met him during the Writers Strike last year

GloZell--- wow there he is... he's cute ( I heard someone wisper... he's gay)


GloZell--- Wow are you cold?




GloZell--- May I take a picture with you?


Neil Patrick Harris--- Sure no problem... I would be honored...

Neil and GloZell--- Cheese (soy of course)


GloZell--- Thank you so much for supporting by getting your tree from here... all the money goes to charity... thanks again for the picture...

Neil Patrick Harris... Glad to... Merry Christmas
The teens just stood there in shock...

Teens--- I can't belive you did that... wow

GloZell--- He is so nice and great arms...

Teens--- He's gay...

GloZell--- I know... and he still has great arms...

one of the adults at the lot asked... Is that who I thought it was?... Doogie Howser?

GloZell -- Yes... cute huh

Adult--- (wispering) He's gay but he plays straight on that show How I met your Mother... I loved the show Doogie
The little kids knew Neil Patrick Harris from a Web Show called Dr. Horrible... I was so glad that no one said anything bad about him... so Patrick keep doing your thing... wish you nothing but the best... you are making the world a more accepting place and I thank you Doogie... I mean Dr. Horrible
The youth played a game call stomp the ballons... OMG... I spook way to easy... couldn't take the loud pop... I kept running for cover... so I went to help Cindy in the kitchen

C... we are going to be here all night... we can't mix and roll dough? C went back to the store and bought break and bake cookies (Fightin' Mad Mary won a cookie contest with these allready made cookies... look at her blog... funny)I'm ready!Who thought it was a good idea for teens to decorate cookies?... Stop using all the frosting... ahhhhh

Teen--- I'm going to make a Ms. GloZell Cookie



GloZell--- Aww... you so sweet ... um... can you exsplain your cookie?



Teen--- I used chocolate becuase your black... (okay)



GloZell --- What's that?



Teen--- I gave you a joint



GloZell--- A joint? (hmmm I don't smoke... never have puffed anything in my life)



Teen--- Yeah you cool like (don't say it) Dave Chapelle




It was one of those parent moments when a kid does something wrong but you think its funny more shocking funny



I realize that you can't get mad at everything ... didn't really know what to say... I can't break steryotypes and I fall into some... so I told them to make sure the joint is gone when whe pack the cookies up for the homeless...



( Thank God for Brack Obama ... wow... that's my image... smoking pot?... where is the Cosby Show when you need it... I knew I didn't have enough positive black images on TV for blacks but never thought we need more positive black images for whites I mean this kid wasn't racist or trying to be mean... he want to be cool with GloZell... if the cookie had big boobs or a big behind... I would understand but a joint?... )





That lead into... another question asking



Teen ---- Is it okay to say the "N"word



GloZell--- You are white so someone will always take it as a bad thing... even the black people you are cool with might not be in the mood and something bad could jump off... now I say it... but it's not cool with all black people and to be on the safe side don't say it...



I'm assuming that you do already ... so be careful...



Teen--- I like the rap music and Dave Chapelle ( I see why David quit his show) and it's seems okay



GloZell--- People have died saying that word... so when in doubt don't say it




Parents: Make cookies with your kids... no matter what age!!!!!!!!!!! You will learn alot...



Atheist came by... I spoke with him in the parking lot months back...



He told me he didn't believe in God because he grew up in the system ... his mother couldn't take care of him... in his foster homes... Atheist didn't get enough food and didn't decent clothes plus... was separated from his siblings...



he is in a great home now and his real mother is doing better... Atheist has a job



GloZell---- Don't you think that God has helped you through?



Atheist---- no



we talked about Bill Maher's movie Religious... then it was time for worship...



Atheist didn't go with us



I had a great time ... learned a lot... a few made thank you cards for Troops ... watched Home Alone... NOW

GO TO BED PEOPLE IT'S 3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!


---- man I need to focus... I still have to loose 11 pounds by Jan
This is my Spank your Bottom video up on YouTube... Glozell1



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
That's good you are going to see your Mom. FMM is good at getting the flights...remembering Mom went first class.
Last night we went to our oldest daughter's house for dinner. Her husband was working, but she, Connor, Jim, and I walked through the Trail of Lights...an elaborate walk to Zilker Park with many displays, food, and Christmas lights.Got back home about midnight.
Today we met a couple at our Mexican restaurant, "El Charrito", but it's 4 hours drive here from Houston. We took stockings stuffed with small goodies for 11 children of the waiters/waitresses. Tell Mary that good Mexican restaurants are easy to find in Houston. The Pappas brothers have a good one...Las Mananitas. Usually the little hole-in-to-wall ones have the best food...like ours. Houston is huge and the hotel staff would be a good staff...or the shuttle driver.
We leave for Lincoln a week from today. LOTS to do...fix a turkey/ham,etc. for a family lunch here Sunday which will be our Christmas get-together, bake cookies, wrap, endless paperwork, finish getting the house ready, get things ready for Lincoln. I just keep plugging away at it, but interruptions always happen. Oh, well, I welcome then usually.
Don't think you were to interested in Pk or he'd be going to the parties. You're not hurting for thinks to do...ever. And talking with those teens has to make your feel really good as you really help them. That's the Christmas spirit!
XXOOOXOO,
MD

GloZell said...

MD... I waited so late that the cheapest flight was 400 dollars but I have to stay 14 days... I just don't know how this is going to go well...

I will adjust my attitude...

I didn't push the parties on PK becuase he shows up hours late and he looks bad... I feel stupid... but.. he is trying... now... I don't think he is into me as I am him... I think that I am interesting and fun but if some nice wholesome quiet super Christian young lady came along...

he would marry her and have a nice safe boring marraige and be married forever... so he would be happy enough...

Yea... I'm not sure... I think he like to know my friends but he want to be in the Biz so that's a good move on his part...

I think he is a good musican... haven't heard him live... won't see him till next year... I'm leaving so soon...
oh oh oh... Mary knows that restaurant... she said you have good taste...

OMG... my sister just called... I thought she was going to say something about me coming home... but she didn't know... My mom and sister don't talk... AHHHHHHHHH
so much for attitude ajustment...

my sister does deal with crazy stuff and is the most normal so she gets very mad and stay mad... I'm a let it go person... she is to hard and I'm too soft...

I hope you have a good holliday... I still wonder if I'm going to be thrown Bibles at... this could be an Glotervention... ahhhhhhh

I will keep you posted when I can...

my computer and camera ( I hope doesnt' get stolen like last year) is the only thing I'm taking... no clothes nothing...

take care...

GloZell

xoxoxoxoxox