Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!! Happy Hollidays...

Yesterday...Mom and I went to my Madear house... and my uncle came over...

My uncle has been DOWN THE RIVER for the last 15 years... he comes back and he has a great girlfriend... WHAT?

then I thought about it... Unck can't go out everyday... has to stay within a certain radious... has to check in... someone has to know where he is at all times... can't go into a bar or seedy places... has a job...

Hmmm... I wish regular guys was like that... I have a collage degree ( don't go by my spelling... but I do)... no kids... interesting... talented... people like me for the most part... NO ONE...

He has been down the river and now being back for a year has women fighting over him... ( I have such issues with black men... this adds to it... my unck is funny , big guy... why not do more with your life... I mean that's a long time to be gone )

I asked my Madear if she would ever go to a place called Souplantation... man wait to you see the video...

My mother and Madear was shocked that their is such a place...

she was like no... I was on the the plantation for the last time 1945... the only way I will go back is when I am dead... I would like to be burried their cuz dats where Iz was born but naw ... not going back one day earlier... and don't want to even see the word plantation...

---
Mom and I then went to my Aunties house... while we were there the Vocka elf stopped by... by the end of the day... my Auntie was stumbling and saying over and over she was soooo happy to see me... teeth sliding out... hair coming of... funny

We walked in the house and De was mad that we came home?... De was wearing the only pice of clothing that I have seen that was mine... I didn't make a deal ... becuase what is she going to do... hate me more... what's the point ... and it was mom's birthday...

we all went to a resturant that my mother paid the bill... De didn't talk to us... I asked her in the car befor we drove off is she just wanted to stay home... she said nothing so off we went.

on the way home De was on the phone and I could hear what her friend was saying.... " Hey is your sister there?"
De--- Unfortunatly (sorry about spelling)
GloZell--- De... I haven't done anything to you... I can hear what your friend just said... I haven't done a thing... haven't said anything to you.. so

De-- You right... you right you have been good this time...
----
We just have fallen into our rolls no matter what... I am the funny thank God for GloZell child.... De is mean hates us all

but in De's Defence... she is really kind to her friends... just not mom and myself... she loves her friends and would do anything for them...

I understand I guess... Fightn' Mad Mary is the closest I had to a sister...

becuase De is so mean and hateful twords mom... I don't get a chance to tallk back or dissagree with mom... so I'm the ok... yes... child and that's not cool either ...

oh Merry Christmas... I don't mean to be soooooooooooo negative this whole week but... I'm not in person just get to say what I want on this blog... looking forward to the day I say... This is the last blog... don't need it anymore... HA

GloZell

Happy Hollidays

No comments: