Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, August 03, 2007

America’s Got GloZell...

In the 8 AM line, I met Jim from Canada who I met two weeks ago. He is in line to get tickets for his niece Leslie and her husband Thomas. They have the cutest twin girls.


I also had to work on Birthday crowns for a 1st grade class. (Darla, Nancy and Carol)


I met Yahaira and Felix. They love the musical guest Daddy Yankee. Daddy Yankee was great! Vicki (The T.S. Band singer) got up and was dancing! I have never seen her do that before. It’s great to see who impress the band.


Guest: Hank Azaria was funny. His stories about his family and the "Simpson’s the Movie" were just fantastic. (I don’t know why Helen Hunt left him)

I enjoyed the meeting the Southern Bells of the line. Lady Mona, Brittany, Alicia, Tonya and Ashley.


Leslie and Thomas DeSchutter from Vancouver Canada made it in the nick of time. They are so nice, and I can’t wait to visit them in Canada!


Guests: David Hasselhoff (drunk or not drunk is very good looking) Sharon Osbourne (had a very shiny nose) love her, and Piers Morgan from the hit NBC show America’s got Talent". I love that show! It was good that they weren’t on that long because they weren’t that interesting. The show America’s Got talent is very funny. I love the host Jerry Springer!


I don’t know what Bryan (the talent guy who had on the slightly clingy green shirt) has been doing, cause honey chile he looks mighty fine. You go!

I met Carol and Shari who are Nurses. Carol goes to see John Lovetz (I don’t know haw to spell his name) every Wednesday at the Laugh Factory! I am going with her week after next!


Boyfriend is still in Fresno. Today is his birthday (he is 49!). His family will be visiting with his sister family. (I want some of his mothers cooking!)

Remember, Don’t Hassle the Hoff…

LoVe Ya,

GloZell

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey GloZell - I think it is Daddy Yankee??

Anonymous said...

Apologies. Just noticed the AC's edit of my article changed "GloZell" to "Glozell". They also like to randomly make my article titles much longer than I submit - but I guess the editors wouldn't have much to do, if they could not play with words (shrug). Still think The Tonight Show should pay you to be out in that line all day - you work hard out there, whether you realize it or not - and we Tonight Show greenhorns really appreciate your welcoming presence. Take care. ~ Lynn

GloZell said...

Lynn you are the best! Thanks so much! Are you ever comming back? I have to get going on learning how to put up my blog by myself. Then look into the sites you have given me.

Thanks!

GloZell

GloZell said...

Lynn you are the best! Thanks so much! Are you ever comming back? I have to get going on learning how to put up my blog by myself. Then look into the sites you have given me.

Thanks!

GloZell

Anonymous said...

HEY GLOZELL THIS IS YAHAIRA...THE DADDY YANKEE GIRL YOU MET ON FRIDAY THE 3RD OF AUGUST!! ;D LOL JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO. YOUR A GREAT AND VERY WONDERFUL PERSON....WHEN ARE YOU PUTTIN' UP MY PICTURE HUH GIRL? LOL OH AND I ALSO WANTED TO LET U KNOW I WAS ABLE TO CHAT WITH MY BOO DADDY YANKEE AFTER THE SHOW FOR A LONG WHILE AND TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM..IT WAS GREAT..LOL OH AND ONE MORE THING..MY WHOLE NAME IS YAHAIRA FELIX...SO U MET YAHAIRA AND "NERY" (MY OTHER FRIEND) IN LINE LOL NOT YAHAIRA AND FELIX LOL TAKE CARE HUN...

Anonymous said...

JOE MEDEIROS SAYS EVERYONE AT THE TONIGHT SHOW THINKS YOU'RE INSANE!! BUT YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SO THAT CAN'T BAN YOU. I TOLD HIM NOT YET YOU HAVEN'T. BUT YOU ARE CLEARLY DISTURBED AND SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO COME ON THE LOT. NBC SECURITY IS LOOKING INTO IT.