Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hot as Zell

8AM someone was sleeping.
It was Matt Aka Wolf Man." He hopes to sing is copy written song "Natalie" On the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. (I want to be there that day)
Puffy/Sean and his girlfriend Nicole who got hurt at the Pennsylvania State Fair getting off the Ferris Wheel.
It was so hot Nicole and I took off our shoes. It was past 100 degrees.
I WILL BE BACK TO FINISH BOYFRIEND AND I ARE GOING TO A INDIAN PLACE TO EAT OKAY, I'LL BE BACK.

I'm back.

Laurel and Erick. They say the worst bathrooms they have ever been to is the McDonald's on Hollywood Blvd. across from the Walk of Fame. (Gross)
Just Married 4 days is Alyson and Scott. I saw Scott dance inside before the show...I'm sure you will keep Alyson smiling.
I noticed some hot toes on top of a purse. Then I met the rest. It was Kathy from PA. It was really hot today.
Dennis(Home Finance) Patty (Nurse) was with Joyce and Bob who started collecting Coca-Cola items when they first started dating 35 years ago. Married 33 years and owns Cola Corner Specializing in Coca-Cola Collectibles in Anaheim Ca. www.colacorner.com
Tyrone and his mother Louise Carpenter enjoyed the show. Louise has a thick Boston accent. I saw her walking up the sidewalk. I asked where is Tyrone. She said 'He is paahking da cah'. I never met anyone black from Boston before. She is so cute.

Tyrone and his mother got a chance to talk to Jay. Jay loved her accent and kept talking to her. Jay said since you live with your son do you still wash his clothes. She said his wife does that.

WIFE? I must have ASSumed he was single when I met him last week.
I also met Peter and Jeanie Eselgroth. I told them how to get to Guest Relations. They met Kevin Eubanks at Wilmington Opera House in Wilmington Delaware Nov. 2005. They told Kevin that they are Eagles fans, so Kevin told them whenever they are in town just call his assistant John a come to the show. I'm glad they kept the number.
Jeff Foxworthy is funny and has his own BBQ sauce. This was the first time Jeff didn't pass out gifts. I have two "You might be a Red Neck If" games and one bag of Jeff Foxworthy beef jerky.
Can somebody tell me why when Jeff Foxworthy was on the show today, is this the ONE day Ross the Producer/Cowboy didn't have on his uniform.(Blue denim shirt,jeans,big behind belt buckle,and cowboy boots! Of all of the days.

Maria Lark from the show Medium. Why does that child's clothes always look a Hot Mess!
Maria always tells Jay a joke. She was pretty good. Very Talented!

I know who she is, you are not fooling me...Sam Kinison!
Mat Kearney was the musical guest. OK


Remember, Whatever is dirty will come out in the wash.

LoVe Ya,

GloZell


GLOZELLS GHETTO GOSSIP!

DID YOU KNOW THAT SHIA LABOUF
THE ACTOR FROM THE MOVIE "HOLES", AND IS PLAYING INDIANA JONES' SON, IS DATING RIHANNA ! (THE GIRL THAT SINGS UMBER ELLA ELLA ELLA)

Dear Shai Labouf,

I know you are young and just having a great time. You are Rihanna's screw up guy. She is under Jay-Z record label. I'm just letting you know that you are being played. The publicity is great for both of you but mostly her. She is hot and from Jamaica or one of those islands.(I hope she didn't throw a chicken bone at you, cause it's hard to get out of that spell)
(Rihanna in above picture)
I'm sure that Jay-Z had to approve her dating you. How can I put this. Remember your movie "Holes" The hole that you are trying to fill, Jay-Z has probably got them filled. Why do you think Beonce' (Jay-Z's girlfriend)last album was so angry? B can sing what she wants but he has her on lock down and she ain't going nowhere.
Beonce' Lyrics

"To the left to the left everything you own in a box to the left. I can have another man in a minute. Don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irresistible".

"Bring the alarm I was there for so long I'll be "D" if I see another chick on your arm". These are not words of a happy girl."

Enjoy Shia LaBouf just don't get caught up like Owen.

3 comments:

k said...

what a fun blog! love it!

GloZell said...

Thanks Karen, sorry I didn't respond sooner!

Thanks for reading. Please let me know when you are comming to the show!

GloZell

Anonymous said...

you obviously have not been to Boston! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many black people live there! it's a well mixed area.