Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's a Superbad Summer Glo...

Today I met Summer and Keela. Last week they saw the movie Superbad and thought it was the worst movie ever. Summer plane almost left her, she spilled cranberry juice on herself, she dropped her wallet in a Taxi and didn't get it back. So she couldn't get on the train because she didn't have ID. and they forgot The Tonight Show Tickets.


Summer found my blog and knew who I was when she finally got to the show. They had a great time at the show which was good because she was crying earlier because of all that happened. And the guest were from the movie that she hated Superbad. It was great meeting you and next Summer will be Supergood!
Matt aka Wolfman came back today. He was talking to a lawyers office to find out information about a pre-nup in the event he and Natalie get married. Matt sings a song about this Natalie every time I see him. He will one day be on the Tonight Show singing his hit.

I started taking pictures of myself. I was in line by myself a long time.

Nice! But it's time to shave them pits.

Mean!

Crazy!

I also met Carolyn from Boulder Colorado. She went to see David Letterman in the 80's (Traitor!) But I guess it's okay, he was working for NBC at the time. And a shout out to her husband Mel who had to work...


The new Pages are great and they seem to get along well together. They all went to lunch together today. One of the new Pages said before we went in that if someone takes a picture they get a warning first then if they take another one, then they will be asked to leave. Well their were plenty of picture taking in the show today. I don't think that information the Page said was for the audience to know.
Also, there are new security guards training. It's not clear when do they stop the line to the bathroom. One Page will say no and the Security Guard will say yes and it just looks bad. To many new people not knowing the ropes yet. Things were going great I don't want the ball dropped. Thanks!
It was Africa Hot today. I thought until I met Waltraud and her husband Horst who live in Port Elizabeth South Africa. The heat didn't bother them. They have lived in SA for 37 years. Horst works for Volkswagen and the company moved them from Handover Germany to South Africa.

Maya and Dan from Toranto Canada.

Dan was so hot he stood against the doors to feel some of the AC from inside. Will from Atlanta joined him. So I jumped in.


Will is getting married to the Southern Belle Miss Cristall Aug. 2nd 2008!


It was so hot, this poor guy took some water and poured in on his head then drank the next cup.


I looked around and these young ladies who came to the show to see Mclovin from the movie Supperbad, and they had made fans for themselves. It was so hot. (Antoinette,Morgan,Stefanie,Brandi)


Mo Rocca visits Convention City: Minneapolis. The skit wasn't funny. In Mo Rocca defence. I saw him on Comedy Central and he was great! at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno people compare him to Ross the Intern. Mo Rocca skit has funny moments but It just doesn't work that well.

Michael Cera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse from the movie "Superbad". They were great. They worked well, the clip was funny. What I like is that you can tell that they are friends. They all clicked their cups together for a toast like "like we made it". I wish them all the best.


When Jarod Miller (Animal Expert) came on the energy was high. It was great to see the animals. The monkeys love Jay! The snakes made the "Superbad guys" jump. It was fun. Today was a great show.
Wilco was the musical guest. They have a great following. Women were screaming " I Love you". To them. Whoever does the sets for the musical guest should win something. They do a great job. Are the sets done by Larry? (He looks like a modern day Jesus with beautiful light eyes)
Remember, when the heat rises so do tempers... don't let it.

LoVe Ya,

GloZell


GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP!

Well, well, well Sen. Larry Craig

Dear Sen. Larry Craig,

You are a disgusting Conservative little fruitcake.
You spread your evil about gay people and then you are caught tap dancing for a pickle!
And this is not the first time! I don't blame you for wanted to be a gay man. I mean If God didn't love gay men, Why did He make them so fine, good looking, well dressed and so very talented!

Did I mention good looking. Man I was in Hollywood and all the men were so fine but they were all looking at themselves. NOT FAIR!

It's people like you who say terrible things about a group and you are the biggest hypocrite of them all. I should feel sorry for you because gay men don't want to be seen with you old ugly stank behind. That's why you have to hide in the PUBLIC BATHROOMS.

I moved away from Florida and away from some of the stuff I learned from "Christians" that didn't make sense. Like God hates gays. But then the sermon was love thy neighbor?

One time I was preached at after church in the pastors office because I wore pants to church. I played the organ. It was easier. While I was being punished I looked at all of the pictures of Jesus and his disciples and thought to myself. " They are all wearing dresses".

Another sermon,"The white man trying to keep the black man down". But the only pictures up on the walls at that church was white Jesus, Mary and Joseph.


I'm thinking God doesn't like gay people but I supposed to believe he use a whale and a donkey. that's supposed to better than a human being. Didn't add up.

Sen. Bannan Lover! Just stop! As Christian folks we are to include not pretend to exclude.
You STINK! It's not to late to turn from your wicked ways.

2 comments:

k said...

amen! it's so sad that the senator hates himself so much. he should join the democratic party & be proud of being gay!

GloZell said...

Miss Karen
That's right he is too,too, to, two,2 old for bathroom foolishness. Thats crazy! He could be really helping people.

Thanks Karen!