Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Black Dahlia....

Wednesday I went to Jerry's Famous Deli with Wally Wingert... (we talked about health most of the night)
Wally is going to the doctors (the next day Thursday) and he thinks the doctor is going to fine out that he has a problem with his heart... he asked every one at the table to check his pulse...

Wally -- "For real GloZell I can't find my pulse!" GloZell--- You are not going to die Wally... ( I have been getting on him about his eating habits) I had... unsweetened tea... veggie burger and frys... 22 dollars! (Thanks Wally and Chuck for picking up the tab... gosh!)

Chuck McCann joined us... he has one more episode on "Boston Legal" then he can shave his beard... Chuck... just keeps going and going... talking and talking... doing voices... He is sorry he missed my play " It's a Wonderful life" then Chuck recited like the whole movie... so funny...
Chuck is best friends with Hugh Hefner and goes to the Playboy Mansion every weekend...

Chuck... is always on...(Chuck telling the waitress about his toot) he always tells stories of old NBC (back when they cared about their talent and fans) I love his stories...
Our friend "C" showed up in her Black Dahlia costume... right in Jerry's Famous Deli... this was Wednesday! the only costume in the restaurant...
C is always at the Mansion (not as much because she says she is to fat, huge, and blah... it's not true she has a hot body... all natural but... if she doesn't believe it... I would love to have her body...with out the blood) Hef signed her back then she got it tattooed
Happy Halloween.... You Go GoulWally called me after his doctors appointment... he is going to live... and continue to support Kentucky Fried Chicken

Remember... Get regular check ups.... check your Tooter..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have great people surrounding you, rockstar!

And why aren't you a celebrity yet?! LOVE YOU!

GloZell said...

Foxxy Venture...

Thanks so much...um... people ask me that... I havent tried... havent' auditioned for anything... just lazy or something....

I have time now that I don't go see Jay Leno anymore... AHHHHHHHHH....

thanks LoVe you also....
GloZell