Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, October 06, 2008

GloZell the Dark Cat...

Racism... is interesting... I mean you can find what you want to find in anything... so why not find something good.... but most people don't...



Fight'n Mad Mary showed me my youngest fan on You Tube... "Matilda watches GloZell"...
This is my favorite fan... how sweet is this little girl... with great taste in You Tube Videos... (Spank your bottom)

-----------
Last night (Sunday) I felt like I should leave church after I sang... service was very good... this guy sung a solo that was so touching... but... after I sang I left...

Walking to my car... I notice two guys... teenagers... brothers ...

GloZell---- You know... there is a service going on if you want to go ... all are welcome
Older--- I'm atheist... I don't believe all that stuff

GloZell--- Great... that's wonderful
Older--- I'm atheist... I don't believe in God or Jesus none of that stuff

GloZell--- I said that's great! Keep it up... I learned a lot of stuff in Church growing up that I am unlearning now... so when you are ready for a understanding you won't have to undo a lot of crap

Younger--- Hey you are cool... never heard that from someone coming out of church

GloZell--- Here's the thing... what ever you do in life ... be the best at it... you are a Atheist now and may be forever... or maybe not... learn what you can about Christianity or Buddhist... Muslim... that way you are educated and can debate or have something to say ... learn what you don't believe... got it...

Older--- That good... I'll do that..
Younger--- You cool

Older--- What you do at Church?

G--- I am and Elder so if you ever want to come..
Older--- (look of shock)... Yea... Thanks

Walking to my car... I was thinking ... one day I am going to hear a great testimony from him... hope I said the right thing
-----------
This morning THREE messages from PK.. ( He loves me...Yes! He just doesn't know it yet)
What am I going to do today... I think I need to get rid of stuff in my apt.
hmmm... no ones around

I could go to McDonald's get a sausage egg and cheese Mcmuffin... and no one will know...
right then.. a commercial

Some Veterinarian talking about
Vote Yes to Prop 2 ... treating animals that are going to be killed beter... and they showed clips of chickens, cows and pigs in the worst conditions sick trapped in small cages... before they get killed...
GOT IT... NO MEAT FOR ME! GO VEGAN!...

Remember... Don't take life to seriously... Laugh... like Matilda
Thanks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT a FUNNY video!! And Matilda is sooo adorable! See- you TOUCH everybody, that is just how you are! LOVE YOU GLO!

GloZell said...

Anonymous...
Love you also!!!! Thanks...
More Dark Cats... Okay...

Matilda... just melts me... I have watched that video over and over... how sweet...

Thanks so much...
GloZell
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

GG,
Good videos.
Sad about your neighbor. And so young. This happens all to often now.
So you are involved in many new activities. "It's A Wonderful Life" is one of my favorite holiday movies. A good message too.
Our next door neighbor said he'd been told by some here they'd had two anteaters on their patio in the middle of the night. Never heard of them in Texas. It could have been Javelina or some of the feral pigs they've been trapping on the golf course.
Jim got sick both nights enroute to Lincoln. Arrived about midnight and wanted to go straight to bed, but we went to emergency early the next day and he was admitted. Had a bacterial infection and was dehydrated. He was unable to eat anything for several days so a feeding tube was surgically implanted in his stomach. After a week in the hospital we spent another week getting him strong enough to travel home. A home health nurse came several days and showed us how to do the can feeding...8 cans a day and 5 times. They are similar to Ensure, but more vitamins/fiber. So far he's gained 1/2 lb. of the 10 he lost. He's is getting to feel a little stronger each day.
We went to our Mexican restaurant and took some groceries because the family is still here. The girl who busts table, brings drinks, etc. (with Down Syndrome) ran over to hug me yelling, "Tia"! I hope they stay.
That was a nice thing you did at Church...visiting with the two boys.
MD
XXOOOXOO

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning prop 2, i hope it passes!!

GloZell said...

MD!
Anteaters! What?... I would have freaked big time... So Jim is eating solid food now.. ( yaw'll went to the Mexican place)... Aw you were missed by the girl... sweet...

It was so odd for me to leave church befor it was over but it was pressing on me to get up... and I ran into the boys... Never thought of myself as an Elder ... don't go to the retreats... don't wear the Pin... but it made a diffence... I'm the Ghetto Elder..

Teenagers... I can handle that... that could be my calling...
Glad you are back and tell Jim to take it easy... and yourself also it takes a lot of energy to be a care taker... you know worried all the time... been there...

okay... I just texted "PK" The Virgin "Good night handsome"... he text me back G=Girl! what is that... what does G=Girl! mean?
This guy is the one that's going to send to the crazy house...

anyways... we will share Jim... ha ha ha

Take Care
G=Girl!

GloZell said...

B
I am soooo glad that... that commercial is running... didn't know you could even vote on things like that... crazy... it was horrible... the crazy thing was the Vet. said " Now you wouldn't want to keep your pet in such small places"... ah Vet you don't eat your pets...
Prop 2... it has to pass! The commercial is convincing
GloZell
Go Vegan!