Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel Jim be Quick!

So I was on cloud nine or more... just thinking about "PK" ... I didn't go home so I was thinking about Micky... someone told me it would take three days for him to meet his maker.. ( so sad)

I can't pick up the trap with the mouse alive and wiggling... I thought about baptizing him... (that's nuts right?)...

I didn't want to go to Jimmy Kimmel... I just dragged my self down there... Got a parking spot right up front... Cool

I sat the Coffee Bean... and I guess I was looking pitiful because so many people tried to cheer me up.. people kept coming up to me... I was just sitting there... looking at the strangest things... like black Chucky and Darth Vader without heads pieces on...? Ha!
Thinking about the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and wishing the best for John Melendez... cuz there is no telling whats going on before they get into the show... People cut the line all the time ... everyday.... Max showing up in front of the line out of the blue...( Keep up the good work John M... Jay should take you with him!)

Got my ticket and got picked up at least 10-12 times... here are a few...


D.J. Lucky -- Hey baby... um... what chu like... R@B... Hip Hop... I got this new CD
GloZell --- No thanks... I have never bought a R@B or Hip Hop... or rap... I like it but no thanks...

D.J. L. --- Why you wants ta be lik dat... you cute and all ... How bouts I put some tattar on yo teeth sometime

( White People "Tattar on your teeth" means he wants to take me out to dinner... I just heard that one Monday so ... I was hip to his lingo)

Wild White Guy --- Let me buy you a drink?
GloZell --- No thank you I am waiting for the Jimmy Kimmel Show

WWG --- But the bar is right there... come on baby... I just got my tounge done
GloZell--- No thanks but it was very nice of you to ask...

Legal Guy ---- Hey What's your name again ? (looked like a old pimp with lots-o-bling)
GloZell --- (OMG! that's your opening line) It's GloZell



Legal Guy --- Here's my digits baby ... make sure you caaaaall me honey... I sell Pre Paid Legal and I know how to treat a lovely lady like you....

This went on all day...
-----------------------------------
I got a call from Chris Fonseca (Handicap comedian pic off to the side) saying that he missed me at the show Tuesday... I told him I got kicked out and can't walk on the sidewalk...( Makes NBC seem so stupid... I love NBC but...?)

Chris said he can't either( walk on the sidewalk)... ha ha ha...


Chris invited me to see him perform Saturday night in Torrence at the some Center or something... can't understand him on the phone... he's emailing me the info... that was nice of him...

( That's the kind of people you meet at the Tonight Show with my Boo... no place like it)




------------------------------------
Sean --- I drove around the block to speak to you...
GloZell --- Thanks nice to meet you
Sean --- You seem a little down I thought mabe you could have my baby or something

GloZell ---- (Just looked at him)
Sean --- Just kidding I don't have kids how bout you

Sean and I had a cool conversation... he got a 75 dollar ticket for parking in a red zone....

Sean... Yo It cost me 75 dallahs to holla at chu so... I would like to spend some mo

GloZell --- No thanks I happen to be in love with a Jerry Seinfeld Jesus Marring Virgin... I'm waiting for my mouse to die so I can go home and I haven't' been to sleep ... so

Sean --- What's dat got to do with me?

Sean was funny ... he was cool...

---
At one of the stores I found the Ugliest Legwarmers... hmmm now what can I do with those?(Video up Friday)
-------------------------------

Jimmy Kimmel Live!

The line was miserable... so hot no seats standing on the sidewalk....

no Pages ( Praise da Lawd... naw... I loved NBC Pages... it was one of them that asked me to start a blog) the "Helpers' were dressed way down jeans J.K. Polo shirt... very friendly!

One guy I knew from the Carson Daily show... we spoke a little

we went in and the lobby was perfect I asked to get some water and the " Helper" got it for me... Me likey ...


In the Lobby ( Like Jay's should be) Old clips of past shows ... so someone like me who has never watched the J.K.L Show was current...


The warm up guy Don (looks like the guy from "The Shield") entertained during every break
That's cuz the band didn't sing... no one can top The Tonight Show Band... (Vicki's voice FIRE!)They were good

Uncle Frank and cousin Sal, Guiermo... it was intimate and hands on...
I saw (what must be the writers) giving each other hand shakes and hi fives... very cool people!

So when Jimmy Came out from behind the curtain ( I love that .. just like Johnny Carson)... I was excited to see him... ( and I wasn't in the best of moods until I walked in the J.K.L. Show)

so laid back...

Rosario Dawson... pretty Sexytoday she had on clothes... (too bad guys)and talked through Jamie Kennedy's interview but it was cool...

Don the warm up guy ( who was in a suit the whole time) was the one who took the pictures for the show... interesting... they guy was like a Jamaican... warm up... entertain during breaks... and photographer)

All musical guest were outside... they ask you to hold up anything that you have by that artist ... What? That would never fly at the Tonight Show... no signs there...

The Musical gust Gavin Rossdale... ( who was FIRE!... so hot) did at least three because I left...
you can leave...

the security was way tighter than at the Tonight Show... like secret service... so many in suits with the little thing in the ear...

Jimmy Kimmel's crew... was soooooooooooooo diverse I saw black... Spanish... Asians working all over the place... and it showed in the audience.... which is young and diverse... they can get that type of crowed because of their location...

Not better than the Tonight Show with Jay Leno... different...
Jay's show is classy... historical... can't belive I'm here feeling...
Jimmy's is fresh... laid back...it's all good... have fun... young kind of feel...

Jay's new show at ABC will combine both... right Jay?
---
Blast from the past...

When I went to see Chris Foceca at the Improv in La Brea... Chris intorduced me as Jay' biggest fan it sounded more like "Jaaayblahfaaam" but whatever... I also met his comic friends like Wee Man and I was in the VIP room and section... I Love Chris Forensa




Remeber ... Don't take life too seriously... Laugh!

No comments: