Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Glo Momma

On the phone

Mom --- Hey baby
G--- Hello mommy

Mom --- How's Jay Lenos
G --- (she insist on putting a s on his name) fine funny as ever

Pis. during the time mom came to visit last
(Mom getting ready for the show... lipstick... her only make up for her whole face)




Mom --- How is my sorority sister... she seemed nice...

G---( NAPS.. you called me about NAPS... the one who had to go to my blog and I didn't use her name... but yet it's nice that she recognized herself then insisted that I'm Harassing her and NBC kicked me out for writing about her hair ... ha)

G--- She is very popular lately and very very nice ( Lucifer was nice also... Hitler had friends.. Judas got paid ... the list goes on)

Mom --- That's good she had this knot hanging from her hair the day I saw her ... did she get rid of it...

G --- Ha ha ha ... that's right she did ... I remember that ... but I didn't say anything (that day...) boy did she get rid of it...

Mom --- good good... thanks for writing my school's chant but we need a song
G--- Ok
(Mom watching Max sing Natalie Natalie over and over) Mom --- I think I have found a man for DeOnzell (my sister)
G-- Great I am sure De is very happy about that

Mom --- It's a perk living in Florida... you know everyone's people...
G--- Great momma


(I feel like I am in the movie Waiting to Exhale... Mom always trying to get daughter married off... Whiney Huston sings"Shoop Shoop"....


my mother makes me wanta Shoop Shoop... I will be happy without a man... clearly it was meant for me not to have one... One White guy is that too much to ask?)

Mom --- I know that Jay is going to get you a job ... but you know you can always come back home... and marry a nice minister... you will be a first lady...

G--- I know (Shoop Shoop)

(Mom gets along with everyone and we always have/HAD a great time in line)


Mom --- During Christmas Holidays I am coming to visit you... this will be the last time to see Jay before he retires... everyone here looks at Jay's show because we know you are there....

G --- You ... want to come back to the show?... (oh.... SNAP... well I guess she can go to the show? I mean how mean can NBC Be? )

HEY NBC DID YOU BAND JUST ME OR WHAT? YOU KICKING MY MOMMA OUT LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU MET WITH ME?

REMEMBER YOU TALKED TO ME AND MADE MY MOTHER GET OUT THE ROOM?... CAN SHE STAND ON THE SIDEWALK?

I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE DECEMBER/JAN?


(the actor who played Jay Leno in the movie " Late Night" drove by to say hi while I was in line... lots of people did)


G ---- I'm sure you will enjoy the show...
Mom --- Jay was so nice... he's a good man.... Why don't you get with that guitar player ?

G--- Oh I don't think he can walk.... or something ... I already went through that with Dad... (ha ha ha... Shoop Shoop )



Mom --- oh... ok... my class is coming in soon... let me let you go.... love you...

G---- love you also mommy...




I always kept the peace at the TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO...





I always handled it... LOVE NBC... LOVE THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO ALWAYS... ALWAYS WANTED EVERYONE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME... DID YOU KNOW THAT?

I always let the people in the front of the line know that someone was coming out of the blue after 2,3,4, hours to sit in the front... didn't always go well.. but that's all I could do... I would sit farther down not to deal with the issue everyday!





( Max is harmless just has his ways about him)

Thanks Jay for being nice to my mother... I'm sure you knew they were going to kick me out right?... so thanks for the picture... appreciate it

I have to let Mom know that I was kicked out after two years of going to the show for ME being harassing on my blog...



-----

G--- PK um.... I feel like it wasn't ment for me to be with anyone really right now... plus I sure I was somehow pressuring you so... we can be... friends but it's ( OMG George Castanza on the show Seinfeld aways give the "It's not you it's me" speech) not you... (unless you are a killer)

PK--- Glo I would like to be friends... you are real people GloZell... and you are the only woman who never asked me if I was a Serial Killer...

G--- (okay... other women thought that... hmmm... well I fall into the unusual catagory... I'm sure he's fine...)

G-- Me think that... ha ... ha... I understand if something comes up and you don't come to the play ... it's cool...

I just wanted you to see me do something... you never seen me play the piano... or sing anything ... I... well it was great meeting you at the Tonight Show and I'm sure your music will take you far... I wish the best with that...

PK -- Are you sure Glo... you don't want me to call you... or random text

G--- Ha ha... I'm going to be busy... but we will keep in touch...

PK--- Bye Glo Glo

G--- Bye...

I am going to listen to sad love songs... and hang upside down only getting up to eat, talk on the phone, use the bathroom... you know like David Blaine and his lame magic tricks....

---------

Text

PK --- I am still coming to your play and stop being so mean... =p

GloZell --- lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!...

When are you going to tell your Mom what happened? What will she say?

It's funny...for some reason I think of your camera as your best friend! It's always there when you need it! And with it's help, you've been able to capture video and photos these past two years. Great stuff you can look back on. Great stuff you can show to your kids or grand kids one day!

Now about PK... Girl, just co's you can't have the whole Encilada doesn't mean you shouldn't have any part of it! Don't tell this boy to not call! He can be a great friend to you! Any kind of fun is good fun!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

GG,
You think your Mom would go to see Jay without? I don't think so. I think she'd be upset with them. There are lots of shows you two can see together.
PK is cute, but only you know him. Good luck!
We're going to watch the SNL polital special in a few minutes. Should be funny.
I am pretty sure there IS a way to go back to NBC/Jay. Let's brainstorm!!!
XXOOOXOO,
MD

GloZell said...

Shorts Girl...
You are soooooooooo right... He is sooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!! It takes a lot to put up with me... ha ha... he is the wind beneath my arm pits...

I didn't have the camera the first like 10 months... and I havent' put up all the videos because I can't edit... so it won't be so long...
that's right... I do want the whole encilada!!!!!

Thanks Shorts Girl
GloZell

GloZell said...

MD...
I thought about no telling her and let NBC do it... they could have handeled it like " Don't blog about the show... or you can come back after Naps has gone..."

I have gotten mad at Pages before and it's always been resloved... this was like huh?... I wasn't even mad... pluss... we couldn't ride this for the next 8 months...

we have gone through the STRIKE...
SNL political special... wow that's going to be funny...

It would be hard to hide my hight, and color... not that many black people go to the show... I don't want to sneak in...

have fun watching SNL... just got back from my play....
Take care Doc (MD)
xoxoxoxoxoxo!
GloZell