Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a Wrap... GloZell

Friday Leslie came to my play "It's a wonderful Life" and she brought me roses!!!! How nice...
after the show we talked and she tried on my wig... HOT STUFF LES!Hey I found a cool hat
Saturday... Day
I hung out with Wally Wingert who does different voices on the cartoon Family Guy...

Wally has a new monster wallchilled with his Lassie look-a-like... dog... Sassy....

Wally has a weird costume but didn't want to go to the Playboy Mansion Holloween Party... (it was the same night... I didn't have a costume... I would have gone)
at the first place... I saw a cute guy in a dress... he wants to look like a doll... okay Wally bought shirts from Star Trek...
and four dresses from the show "The Singing Bee"...
I tried on a few hats...
What is hanging from my hip? Wally--- Try this on...

GloZell--- That is not going to fit...

Wally--- You have to get that ... you look hot... PK should want you in that... or wear it when the English guy comes to visit... not...

GloZell--- Shut up ! I look like a hot fat Yellow Jacket... I look like a dominatrix Insect It's a Crap for me Wa Wa
We went to Freds house... I chilaxed by the pool...
and Wally's dresses..

Then I went to Fightn' Mad Mary's Texas Hold-em Party... I was the honorary Texan... Texan Sushi and wraps...we had super fun!!!! I was in charge of the raffle... and everyone one won cool stuff... hee hee hee
( I got it from the 99cent store... I almost bout weave but I didn't think anyone there could use it) Had the best time and everyone was so cool... Fightn' Mad Mary knows everyone... who's someone... after the party... they all went to a screening of a movie one of Mary's friends wrote...
Fightn' Mad Mary--- How's it going with PK?
GloZell--- Does this answere that... Saturday Night was the last day of the show... PK showed up late for 15 minuets and left... okay?
The cast clowned me about that... I still have hope for PK... he is interesting...

I got a golden angel and a crystal/glass... flying horse on top of the world... from two cast members The play is over...



































No comments: