Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Welcome back Carter... from GloZell

GloZell ---- Can you please close the door
Boyfriend--- you need to ask me before I sit down

GloZell-- I shouldn't have to ask you... can you please please close the door every time you go to the bathroom
Boyfriend--- No I don't like the door closed.... ( plop plop fizz fizz)

Okay... this is dumb right? Am I over reacting? I don't want anymore negative situations in my life... this is ... ridiculous.. is it me?... should I just get over the bathroom door thing?

What other guy would deal with me going to the Tonight Show all the time?
I should just be grateful and not say anything but... it's a turn off ...

Do you know how hard it is to be turned off in a non sexual relationship? My life is strange!... I don't ask for money, sex, etc... just close the door to the bathroom...



Okay.. Now I should talk about myself...


I am very unorganized, sloppy, lazy, live in a fantasy world, I stalk the Tonight Show with Jay Leno , I need to go to Florida... but... I'm cute... that overrides the rest... ha ha ha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! Ross the Intern is going to be on DAYS of OUR LIVES! He is the luckiest girl in the world! Day's of our Lives... Ross is on right now on Fox 11 Good Day LA! Go Ross! Congratulations... ( Ross is inspirational and a good person so I wish much much success to him always!)

So many bad mean evil people become successful... all the time over and over and over... so when someone who has a great heart and is a wonderful person becomes successful... I will be in their corner...

In "GloZellLand" Ross and I are so BFF ( I look jacked up.. it's early)

On the Tonight Show with Jay Leno...

Former President of the United States and Peanut lover... Jimmy Carter Director of Ironman... Jon FavreauMusical Guest P. O . D.
GloZell's Ghetto Nude Review... ( no more Mile Cyrus for me!)



------------
Last night Boyfriend asked me to take pictures of his play Bullshot Crummond so that's why I was late with my blog...

It was very funny the director is Vegetarian and has seen Jay's Garage ( Lucky!)

It's at Los Angeles Valley College Horseshoe Theater 8PM May 8,9,10,& 15,16,17 Reservations 818-947-2790 15$(General admission) 10$ Students/Seniors It was funny..

The sword fight ( this was rehearsal)my boyfriend is in the white shirt...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watcha know, Glo!! Hey girl! How is everything?

I enjoyed Jimmy Carter. I always liked him and his family has good taste:) Heehee.

Jon was cool. Good for him for losing the weight. He was really bloated for a while there lol

P.O.D.! They had a song I used to love...what was the name of it....ooh, "Alive"! That's it. This new song was pretty...but it didn't stay with me.

And girl, yes, please shut the door when in the toliet. Mystery is good for the soul! And did you say you have a sexless relationship? Huh?

GloZell said...

Hey Melinda...
Yes um... my boyfriend and I don't have sex ... that's not an issue I don't think that we are attracted to each other that way... crazy huh?

I think we a two people who don't want to be single... and that's just that...
When he leaves the door open... which is everytime....
I am turned off anyway's so... I wouldn't want him to start anything new...
And me being so unorganized drives him nuts... he gets so mad... and that doesn't do anything for him...

we... I support who ever becomes President... and I hope that they can end the war and have a great health care program...
Obama looks like the favorite...
I just can't believe this is iin my lifetime... not matter what the out come...

Didn't I tell you it's always someone in your camp...
What's up with that stupid minister... Rev. Wright!

Take care...
GloZell

Anonymous said...

Wow, Glozell! Well, if you're happy, that's all that matters! :) That's a headscratcher, though...but I don't wanna get into your bidness or nothing heehee

Yeah, Hill will win WV & KY and Obama will most likely take the rest. But it's all for show now...Obama has already won. It is what it is.

It feels surreal in a way. But another side of me thinks, well WHY NOT? When is the right time for an African American to run for president? It just feels like it's his time...any way you look at it, he's already made history. I think he has more than a good chance of making it to the White House.

If so, it'll be a time of great excitement, but also growing pains. Whites, Browns etc will have to come to terms with seeing a Black man as the highest leader in the land. And, Black folks will have to overcome fears of the past (MLK, Evers etc) and heightened sensitivity. We will be tested as a nation, but we'll be better for it.

As for Rev. Wright, a friend of mine seems to think he cut up badly on purpose to allow Obama to denounce him, without Black folks being mad at him. No one blames Obama for distancing himself from Wright now, ya know? In essence she thinks Wright "fell on his sword". if we dont see Wright any more from here to November, then this theory could possibly be true.

However, if Wright pops up again and again, lol, we'll know the man is just A NUTBALL OUT FOR HIMSELF!

Anyway, I am at peace with all of this because God raises up one and closes the door for another. God's in control and whomever He wants in charge will be--no man can stop or harm him/her unless He allows it. We'll just have to see...