Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Glo Speed Racer Glo!

Dear Boo ( Jay Leno)
I know it's crazy to pretend that you even read this Boo... but that doesn't bother me... I don't expect you to...

My mother supposedly has an Doctors appointment today... I fell guilty because she drives herself after work . because my sister won't. I haven't gotten my plane ticket yet... I come up with excuses...

I want to live in my make believe Tonight Show fantasy life... where all is well for a few hours in a day... It's my "Cheers" and I'm Norm! ( man I watch way to much TV growing up)

Yesterday two people already knew me and John Melendez said my name... that's the best!

I don't want to Florida... I don't want my mother to have cancer... but we can't have what we want. The doctor said that my mothers cancer came from artificial sweeteners in diet soda, and sugar free gum things like that... so those who are using these products don't over do it. Drink plenty of water!


I love NBC.... and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno cast and crew thank you for making us laugh and feel great.

See ya later on today!
---------------------
In line:

Cute couple who aways end up in front row seats!( I will put up this video when I get back from the theatre)

A guy who thinks Jay is hot... and two girls who think Christina Ricci is hot...












--------

Tonight Show Biz... Decent Show..
I was trying to stay focus but... I know I have to go to Florida... it's just that when I go... I don't have a reason to come back... If I'm not the girl who comes to the Tonight Show everyday... who am I?

Mitch at the Kentucky Derby was funny!
Julia Scardina from Sea World...


The animals were kind of gross... the baby owls that ate dead mice... yuk
then a large... panther or something... Jay just played and played with the big kitty. Even during the break Jay was playing with that cat like it was domestic... cute to see...

Christina Ricci from the movie" Speed Racer" had on a dress that only someone as tiny as she is could wear. It had horizontal strips and this flap thing in the back... Christina's hair is light brown blondish and she left right after the show to go do the "Ellen" show.

K.T. Tunstall was good... she is like a 80's rocker chick... I loved her Ghost buster T-shirt...K T Tunstall looks like that singer Jewel without the Jaws tooth sticking out...
I am going to watch a acting class graduation scenes at Death West Theater tonight so take care...

The best to Aldo who last day as a Page was today! Aldo has a good job in less than a year.!Congratulations and it was great knowing you! You better check the blog from time to time! Take care and God Bless( Get your picture with Boo)









Congratulations to the beautiful Leslie Seidel who executed a passionate refreshing performance last night at the Death West Theatre...


It was wonderful meeting your mother, grandmother, boss and friends... thanks for inviting me. I thought that you stood out and gave a powerful emotional performance that know one will forget...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, why is Jay using the exact same joke 2 nights in a row? (Swedish turtle lost 2 years, 12 feet away)

GloZell said...

Anonymous... honey you are late... He does that all the time... and it get's laughs...

If you watch the monologue everynight... you will hear repeat jokes...

Thanks for the comment...
GloZell