Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NBC is Sexist?... Glo didn't know?

Your word for today is... Sexting... it is when you send sexy text messages... teens are big on doing it... I have to keep you cool and updated! You MILF!
----------
last night on I had to get gas and I tried to make it all the way to LA where I live... but I was pass E

I went to here Ben Moore UCLA student who is a young missionary from my church talk about his trip to Africa.... we got out late...

So on Crenshaw ( Da hood) I had to get gas ... plenty of nig's just chilling doing nothing that I could tell but just hanging... some kind of gang... plenty of patrol... so I paid and started pumping

I was watching this beetle thing flying... then...zap!
something hit my face.... I flung it off my face... ( la la la)... continue to pump

I looked down and my tank top was moving... ( Oh Zell No)... I look.. a Bee is resting on my bra...

OMG ( that's Oh My Gawd Gidgit) ... I couldn't freak out... there is a bee on Lavern! ( right breast)... it started buzzing. trying to fly.. ( Oh Jesus! Help me not to jump out this tank and get beat down)

I have never seen a bee at night... don't they go to sleep?... I get the only bee that hangs at a ghetto gas station in front of Hoods late night on Crenshaw...

I go in my car.... and undid my bra... but then I could tell that Hood's are looking " What is she doing?" I didn't know if they new I was taking off my bra or... thought I was reaching for a gun...

I wanted to rip off everything but... I couldn't... I couldn't drive cuz if that bee started flying...
I am freaking... I take off cuz they are really looking... and

Cops shoot first ask questions later...

I had to keep the doors lock and windows up...
It flew from under my tank... I started swatting and screaming in my car...A BEE OH LAWD A BEE!

I'm at the light... looking like I'm beating myself... people were looking, some guy was laughing...
got home... and ran out the car... yeah!
-----------
Sen. Ted Kennedy has a Brain Tumor... that's Brain Cancer on the left side... my prayers are with the Kennedy Family...
---------

Okay let's talk...
the line was weird... video will explain more...





I have seen this sister pass by all the time... today I spoke to her





I was trying to take a picture with the motor cop when...
Why did this lady give a cop attitude...





I met nice people who wanted to give Jay...syrup that was shaped like his face...
Tonight Show Biz...

During the shaking hands beginning part of the show... the nice couple handed Jay the syrup but Jay gave it back... ( He couldn't start accepting gifts during the show from the audience... that would start a trend... security didn't even know) If they didn't edit it out they are the last ones that Jay shakes hands with...

The monologue was funny! ( The writers are on fire)
one of the funniest moments was an add lib by Kevin Eubanks... but Jay ignored him... ?


Can you empress Ed Asner... funny this huge man with his boobies hanging out got through a hula hoop! ...


Sylvester Stallone... looks like a claymation form of himself... still cool to see him... he's short and wears lifts... and a hair piece... but still got it.... my Grandfather didn't look like that...

The Ziffs who has been married for 75 years... gosh I was going to puke! Oh the love.. lovely love love... love kept us together... blah blah blah... we have never dated anyone else... (help me Lawdy)... then old man Ziff read this poem he wrote... all the ladies were crying... I mean boo hooing... it was so sweet... ( I was trying to fart or something to break the sugar flying in the air... but alas I couldn't)

But they said they had sex in a airplane more than once... they are old freaks... then I started to cry... that was romantic....

Jason Mraz...
awesome cool... Jamaican feel don't worry be happy song... Jason was great... different fresh new... he had on no shoes... I love the gangsta on the bongos... so random ( all Jason's pictures I found on gaybears.com... under men I'd do... well I guess I am a gay man too...okay)

(Melinda... Vickie wasn't impressed)
After the show... Hillary Supporters was protesting at NBC




1 comment:

GloZell said...

Oh they said that the Male Anchors on MSNBC have been treating Hillary Unfairly... saying Sexest things... I have the video up know they tell the story better...
GloZell