Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Cinco Glo Mayo! 2008

I hope you had a great birthday month Los Jamie...

I enjoyed it everyday, along with the last week of your interesting fans, from Dan with your face tattooed on his arm... to the gangster who wants a little chat. That's diversity for ya!

It's Lunes... time for headlines...
Have a great show! Feliz Navidad! ( le ha le ha le ha)

Adios mi amigo y mi Senor Boo!
---------------
I met one guy who is mad at Hillary Clinton and NBC he stood all day with this sign


I met a lot of cool people who love Robert Downey Jr.






on YouTube these videos are titled " No Clinton and NBC" and " I took my kids to see Ironman"

( Smile "Wolfman" Max)

Wolfman Max wore shorts for the first time today... he also wanted me to let John Melendez know he has a hearty thanks for his Jay Garage shirt right before he went to the car show at Bob's Big Boy on Friday...

In line Videos up latter...

Great guest... Great Show... This whole show makes up for last week...

When Jay gets tongue tied... I don't know if Jay catches it or he just ignores it to keep the joke flow... Kevin says something sometimes...

but Producer or Writer I don't know what he is I call him "Superman Hair" he just drops his head and laughs when Jay jacks up his words... some shows you can hear his laugh off stage
Jay must have really messed up something because "Superman Hair" had notes for him when he got off the stage... Jay's famous line is " That's what I said"

Robert Downey Jr. is Ironman He is funny, Clever and attractive. He has a manager or agent guy who stands off to the side... I have seen him before so that's nice that he shows up with his talent... he could be a publicist... I have an uncle who just got of jail 2008 from buying one joint from an under cover cop he got 14 years ( Florida is a three strike state)... and Robert Downey Jr. was a straight up crack head or heroin person... and he goes to rehab... I'm not mad a Robert it's not his fault... I just hope that he appreciates his skin color and opportunities. Robert is super talented. Robert Downey Jr. waved at his fans including ( the one from my video who saw his movie) she was happy!
Carlos Mencia had this Speedy Gonzales costume on and the majority of the audience thought he was funny! ( I thought Robert Downey Jr. was funnier) Carlos does nothing for me... if you seen him once you seen him.." Me family" Me Father"" Yo Homes"... same stuff.... I wish there was more in his mind, but Happy Cinco De Mayo...
Rascal Flatts... They were wonderful... the audience was loving them some Rascal Flatts...
The lead singer has a Lance Bass feel to me... all very handsomethey have a great sound and I liked the song.
( okay Max... that's ah better)

-------------

Congratulations to Luis Oliart on a very successful program honoring the 10 Temples and Churches who donate food for the homeless in Studio City.. Luis Oliart had special guest from family to City Officials ( the program wasn't long and boring... it was short to the point and meaningful).




It's great when people of all faiths work together...

No comments: