Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Hey Glo... So you think you can dance?

I went to an Asian Theater... all the actors were Asian and they did the play in English...
I had the best time ever!

Of course if there are any Celibraites... I will find them...

This is Hawk who I watched on " So You Think You Can Dance" it's hit show on FOX... LoVe him!
This is the beautiful and kind stylist for the show " So You Think You Can Dance"
I kept staring at this young lady... finally I asked " Do you model? Haven't I seen you on TV?
It's Yuri a High Fashion Model and actress... the photo doesn't do her justice... she is stunningly beautiful with a great Spirt... She was shocked that I reconized her... I love me some TV I had a great time... Please Support Asian Theater... it was great!


No comments: