Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Harrison Ford morning

The line was long this morning... for Harrison Ford!

In line Eddie asked " What is Stuttering John like"? This is Johns time... everyone ask about him all the time?... It's your season John... It couldn't have happen to a better person...
Movie "One Two Many".. NBC web Show... John and Ross! ( Do you need a stalker John... I am a professional?)








In line I met

Jeff who is... vegan ... no that's not good enough RAW Vegan... I enjoyed talking with him...

The ladies were getting hot for Harrison Ford... Make-up and everything... it was a fun day!


Courtney... who was willing to sneak in the NBC building to meet William Mosley... she had me cracking up... sexy girl... fun personality...




I saw the hot couple from Monday... who usually get the front row! I helped them get tickets!
(I think that she might be pregnant... or gassy let me know yawl)

Tonight Show Biz...

The show was great! It was so good it went by so fast! We had a great time all day today!

Harrison Ford... was very uncomfortable... he was nervous and spacey... not a good interview at all... I don't car what his little 7 year old watches on TV! Harrison was hush hush about the movie so Jay was really working to interview him...

Harrison took 50 sips of water... How dehydrated can you be... you just stepped on the stage..
Harrison ( in my opinion) has some botox done to his face... he looks smooth without overdoing it... Harrison is a great looking guy. His clip of a commercial he did to save the world kind of thing... was funny... and Harrison... looked good... I can relate to the ripping of hair with wax... ouch

When it was time to go... Harrison Ford... skipped off the stage... He was happy to go!


William Mosley was the total opposite... He talked and talked and talked... Jay didn't have to work at all. William is totaly cute... and I just oooh la la his accent...

Carlie Simon ( Your so vain I bet you think this song is about you don't you don't you) Did this nice retro... hippyish cool song with her beautiful tall quiet son ... nice..


GloZell's Ghetto Tribute To John M. ( I didn't have time to do it over I have to be in line early because of Harrison Ford on today!)





No comments: