Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

GloZell, Jews, Christians, and Scientologist

Sounds like a joke... a Jew, A Christian , and a Scientology's meet with this Black girl...



Marvin Silbermintz a former Staff writer with the Tonight Show with Jay Leno...

He is so funny! He had my Florida girl Leslie and myself cracking up so hard...
Marvin is so sweet and took so much time to talk to us about his up and coming shows... celebrities, and of course the Tonight Show with Jay Leno...

What was so cool is that Marvin Sibermintz had nothing but kind things to say about me and my blog...
( I can't believe it.. I am so honored.. no writers work harder than the Tonight Show writers and they don't get the all awards and the pats on the back they deserve... I don't know why that is)

I met Marvin his wife and son during the Writer's Strike...
Marvin is Jewish... Marvin is funny ... So that makes Marvin Super Sexy... Thanks Marvin for spending so much time talking... ( mostly off camera)...







Thanks Marvin can't wait to meet with you again...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GloZell

A Beautiful Christian High school sweetheart couple who had a great Jay Leno story...
Congratulations on you up coming vows... You both are so sweet and I wish that kind of love for myself... thanks for showing me love is alive and well... and having a Jay Leno story.... May God Bless your union always...




---------------------------------
GloZell's Flash Back...


GloZell and the Scientologist






















No comments: