Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Jonas Brothers at the Tonight Show with GloZell




(I got pictures of everything... and some video... but my computer is crashing... so this morning I am putting up pic.. one at a time... so I am doing the best I can with what I got)

OH YEA MY MOTHER WILL BE IN TOWN TOMORROW AND WILL BE GOING TO THE SHOW THE REST OF THE WEEK... OMG! SHE WILL BE TO TIRED TO BOTHER YOU TOMORROW JAY... BUT-A-RA-... IT'S -A COMING...
------------
Strange thing... Vickie R. wasn't singing today... she wasn't there at all... I asked a few people where she was but they didn't know... I know it has to be something serious for her not to be there....

so my thoughts and prayers go to her and her family... hope all gets well... not the same without you Vickie... Smitty did a good job singing... he did squeak a little but... they pulled it off...

The sound went in and out during the break...

----------------

Producer Bob the Builder's right elbow... was is wrapped up what is going on!

Okay some guy named Ben Stiller was on the show... big Whoop... He was talking about his kids... oh how time brings about a change... I remember when he did movies where skinny white chicks styled their hair with Guy Spunk... oh those where the days....

The Jonas Brothers... OMG!

The line started at 5 AM... Sunday... SUNDAY! So when I got in line today at 5 AM... I was 100 people back!....( The 80's are back) Parents everywhere... (Sleep)
KTLA News Helicopter taking footage of us... Chile... I kid you not... someone had... brace yourself... A toilet... yep... I guess the Jonas Brothers are worth Sharting in front of people...

In my two years of going to the show... I have never seen anything like this...


I ended up getting tickets for myself, and Max ( Natalie Natalie)... ( Who refuses to sing Natalie Natalie until he get paid... okay)

Some played board games...( Look at my new Coach bag Fightn' Mad Mary got me for my Birthday... I love rich white people... that's my favorite race... besides the Jews... (God's chosen People) Some girls passed out Polly Pockets to everyone in line... (Promotion)(These poor people never heard of The Jonas Brothers)

This guy was Darth Vader at Comic Con and invited me to a Star Wars or Trek party... ( I don't know one from another)I was hot... funky, tired... looked a greasy broke down TLC T-Boz hot mess...
Parents about to burn up... started pouring water on themselvesLittle Ms. Prinz on the right... made a bracelet and a scarf for Nick Jonas... because his song helped her through a rough time in her life... she blessed it and prayed over it 4 times.... I told her that I would help her get it to him.... In line people were way underage... and was crying when the Pages told them they had to have ID....

Pages were really... doing their job... (Scott head of Pages... give them a pat on the back)... parents were yelling at them ( In the name of Jonas-ah) People were reading the Bible... fighting... scalping tickets... and what was so funny... three girls who paid 10 dollars for Tonight Show tickets from people who were in the front of the line... were the same ones who didn't have ID and couldn't go to the show... that's why they refused to get out of the line... they paid and couldn't go... wow...
The girls the Page is talking to... I would have slap the Jonas loving taste out there mouths... the Page was sooooooooooo patient with them... no way... I would have gotten fired today! She handled it... like a Professional Pro... the girls were crying.... ( Ha ha ha... )
All in line... girls were saying that The Jonas Brothers are Christian...
Praise God this... Jonas and Jesus that....

Honey Chile... Somebody forgot the 11Th Commandment...
Don't bum rush the stage... push people over and make little girls cry...

What happen to the Christians...
Well the Heathens won... It was a hot mess... we got out late... because they had to do the second song twice... it was hot... Jay had to stop the show ... Jay was yelling" Back up... Back up"!

Jay helped one girl onto the stage because she was freaking out because of the pushing... ( Jay saved the day... that girl was trembling... Jay... is super hot when he is saving a white girl... Go Jay!)

They had to take so much time telling the "Christians" To back the He** Up!

Not one... black person was in line to see the Jonas Brothers... not one... the closest was a very nice girl who was Bi-racial... I took plenty of pictures of her...

So any promoter who wants to make a lot of money... come up with a new New Edition, Jackson 5, The market is wide open... money is green people!...

The girls I met early in the morning... didn't get put up front... they had been there since yesterday... they were very disappointed...

Tony the security guy came out and made announcements about no saving spots in line and don't go pass the caution tape... but Tony never came back out... so plenty of people cut the line... and jumped the tape as soon as he left... as soon as he left... this girl was 15 and couldn't get in so it didn't matter to her...

I barley got in today... I was in the very last row...
It was a long day and most of the Jonas Fans were happy....

Little Ms. Prinz prayers came true and she got her scarf and bracelet to Nick Jonas... her mother thanked me... I asked her to pray for me... that child had some strong faith for such a young person... (Thanks NBC Angel)


No comments: