Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Jay got GloZell's Black


Okay... my mother thought it would be great fun to watch my wedding tape last night that she brought from Orlando... yep... you know the one about the guy who left me in California took my dog and gave my cat away... yep him... ( Talk about Harrassment)

-----
Before the show I begged my mother to please not wear her lipstick all over the face makeup and that stupid Minnie Pearl Hat... I mean please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mom --- This way... your rouge matches your lips and eyeshadow....

GloZell --- Mommy... I don't know what Mary Kay Clown told you that four score and seven years ago... but that is not the buissness... it doesn't look right... lipstick all over your face...

Okay... eyeshadow and and Rouge (blush) but the chin and forehead?

Mom--- I am wearing the hat becuase Jay said I looked like Minnie Pearl
Max performed for Mom...
Showed Mom his "N" for Natialie Natalie that he made out of Tonight Show pencils...
I met in line Justin ( super hot! Stuntman from Universal Studios...)

Garett, Justin, and Josh are all stunt men at Universal/DisneyJustin was Spiderman at Universal Studios Orlando when I "Storm" from the X-Men
Tonight Show Biz
Mom wore the hat.... Jay called her up on stage before the show... and was very very nice to her... I couldn't believe it... Mom says it was the hat...

Thanks Jay... you just got yourself a friendly stalker for your next #1 Hit Late Night with Jay Leno Show! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else... I love me some Jay Leno....

Thanks So much Jay ( makes up for the emarassment I got the day before!) (You mother can't come in she needs to stay outside....blah blah blah)

----------------------------------

Jack Black was on the show... funny as always and wierd as always... talking about his kids and his movie Tropic Thunder....
Million Dollar Peanut Butter cookie winner was one and Jay passed out cookies... this was the first time I ever got one of the food items.... this was a totally great show....




No comments: