Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

GloZell Ramsay

The show was great today...

Gordan Ramsay... and his tight T-shirt... he is cute and tacky at the same time (Brits love tight T's like Simon Cowell ... Why?) He was funny an had a potty mouth as we all know and love... He got his cooking done this time... Great!

Gordan almost got himself killed by trying to kill a bird in Iceland.. (That's what you get... GO VEGAN!)

Natalie Coushlin... won 6 medals at the Olympics this year... how pretty was she... don't know who let her wear that blue swirly slashed top... it would be okay if she was an Ice Skater... it was cut low I don't know why the only thing she has close to fill it was her Breast Stroke...

Natalie's slasher maternity top... is something tacky I would wear and only in a solid color.... Nat you are wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaay to beautiful ( her face is amazing... and she wasn't all done up) for that shirt... show your back, legs, arms... not your sternum....

Missy Higgins... yea... very popular in Australia... simple... love the fact she can play the piano and sing... some kind of lurching looking thing was playing the organ with her...

Her song was sad... Missy Higgins has a pretty voice... I thought the song she sang would be great for anyone who is suicidal...
Got to go now ... thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
The Tonight Show rarely has performers I am familiar with, but some I like. Our dances here in Sun City have band (orchestra)music. I like to watch the singers, but often they get real close to the microphone and it is difficult. I do like a variety of music...old and young.
Wow...I admire the hard work you are doing to get healthy and also your diet. Many walk at the crack of dawn because it's cool and it's habit...farming hours. My doctor was happy that I'm taking off some that I had put back on...9 now. I think I mentioned that I took off 100 pounds. I may need to donate a kidney to my husband. During his second chemo at MD Anderson he was wearing a morphine patch and the nurse accidently gave him benadryl in the IV which wasn't perscribed by any of his doctors. I thought he was sleeping and tried to wake him unsuccessfully to tell him I was leaving the room to go to the restroom because I didn't want him falling out of the bed. I called for the nurse who was also unsuccessful so she called the other nurses and they asked me to leave the room. Pretty soon the Code Blue team of about 12 was called. They put a breathing mask on him as I stood outside with the preacher who was part of the team. They came and asked me if he was wearing a patch an I told them it was on his back and they ripped it off and gave him narcan(?) because he'd ODed from the patch/benadryl. He experienced respiratory failure and the chemo lodged him his kidneys doing damage and he spent 10 days there in the hospital getting them flushed out. It was a VERY good thing that I'd tried to wake him.
XXXOOXXOOO,
MD

Anonymous said...

Oh? i see....so now you want to marry potty-mouthed English chef Gordon huh?
HHmmmmmmm
x

GloZell said...

WHAT! OMG!
MD... that's crazy... God is good... thank goodness you were there... WHAT...Can't belive that... um um um.... you know how to handle everything...
Oh yea I forgot... 100 pounds... that's amazing... take care and get some rest ... both of you... well in shifts....
Please take care MD... you are your husbands MD...
G

GloZell said...

Grant...
It interesting what sounds cute when A Brit says it...
G