Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Glo and her Mummy!

Thank you Dan W. and Fight'n Mad Mary for posting the petition...
------------- okay I guess I will work from Friday Back...
----------------------
Jay John Edward jokes ... funny! ( who remembers this is a week late GloZell..!)
Jay Walking funny...

Scarlett Johanson looked fat-er than I have seen her on the show... she wore this high wasted black froo froo dressed... not flattering at all... (her weight fluckuates a lot!)

Gidget wasn't there I guess that is why Jay didn't have any decent questions to ask Scarlett... " um... so tell me about your hang nail"? ... Scarlett looked uncomfortabe... she asked "What kind of show is this" and she said " Oh my Gawd Jay"... more than once... it was weird...
(Scarlett Johanson super skinny)

Luke Ford... cute is in the movie "The Mummy"... I saw the movie... very prodictible but lots of shirts off of cute guys... so I give it 5 Glow Lights.... (GloZell's Ghetto Movie Rating... ha ha ha)
Luke Ford didn't add a thing to the show....

Chris Cornell ( he use to be so cute)
HOT MESS CHRIS CORNELL....was totally wasted... I saw the Death Angel circling but I guess he wanted to laugh and went to Bernie Mac instead... but Chris Cornell is ... nope I guess the Death Angel wanted good music so bye bye Issac Hayes....

Chris Cornell was about 30 pounds smaller than than the last time... and this is something... nice that The Tonight Show does... the music was so loud... you couldn't hear what he was mumbling... and then they dub a sound track... so it sounds great when you watch the show...

I have seen music guest... drunk ... high... you name it... they sound a hot mess during the show... and remarkable when the show airs... so what do you think happens?

No comments: