Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

G Funk!

Chris Pleasent stopped by to say hi... he is in my "Booty Call" video on You Tube

Ryan came back today... he is my personal bum... Ryan has a website... aimless movie.com
He is filming himself traveling the USA...




The people in line love hearing his story and asking him questions... ( The same ones I get) Why... How do you live... what does your parents think... do you have a spouse... what made you start doing this.. how long will you do this...

Tonight Show Biz....
there was one joke Jay said about some guy making out with a parked car... that was FIRE... Jay had me rolling... the monologue had some great moments...

Judgmental Bastard is as funny as always...

Ed Harris... Love him... he has manly hands ( the better to grab you with my dear) I don't know what he was talking about I was trying to figure out the size of his penis... ( well I ain't getting any so this is what horny frustrated people do... I guess... I don't talk to any others)

Megan McCain... was bubbly and fresh faced... cute... ( Melinda there were McCain people in the audience but the studio wasn't filled plenty of empty seats).... some people were hoping to hate her but... she comes across as an independent thinking smart young lady who loves her father... Great job!

George Clinton and his Gangstas of Love... well they were pretty funky... the hair... the clothes... wow... George is a little scary... and he started looking into the audience... the he walked off the stage ( OMG George is going to eat us!) He made us stand up and start clapping...

Great job white people everyone stayed on rhythm.... it was fun and different...
In the audience with someone associated with the band was the black son from the show Family Matters Eddy Winslow... the Urkel show... he looks like he hasn't aged at all

The Tonight Show band was complete blue flame FIRE! They were getting off today and yesterday... they did a sexy slow jam version of the Jefferson's theme song... you have to be good to pull that off... Great job Kevin Eubanks , Vicky R. Smitty and the Tonight Show Band...

It was a good show... (I just can't wait till Friday... I am in total nonsexual love with Dolly Parton!) I am going to freak and cry and freak when she come out... can't wait! ( I have three of her wigs!)

No comments: