Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Glo's Russell Brand New Day!

Yeah... if you are reading this you are alive... unlike Don LaFalataine "The Master Voice" who died while Jay was on break... (he fell victim to the NBC Curse!)
NBC has a curse on it that will last from 2008 to 2027) don't say I didn't tell you!


You have to watch the show tonight... Have to... first of all my Baby Daddy Russell Brand ( who I would turn back 400 years to be his slave... I soooo love him!)

and this trick Eva Longoria... who ... took out chocolate out of her breast... and Jay and My secret shagger Russell ate!... yes... this heifer took nasty boobie candy out of her no cleavage and handed it to Jay and my Randy Man Russell ....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she got both of my men! and Jay is just eating it up... that wanker!

oh and Ingrid Michaelson was great her song "Be Okay"... was layers of cute... loved it... Ingrid looks like a nice girl to chill out with at a library ( Russell and that tart Eva didn't hear the song they were talking!!!)

Great show... the monologue was great.... ( I am so loving it)...

umm... the Mo Rocco fell ( just like I said it would...) Mo Rocco is getting his own show... and that will be great... can't wait to watch that....

I am recording a reenactment of today's show... so video up... late tonight or tomorrow...
Thanks ( watch the show it was good)

oh NBC can't afford to get Jay a new set so they got him a new rug and put some red material around the pillows on his couch... the print is like a disease you see under a microscope... but on film it looks good...
------------------
I have been hanging with my Muslim family... they are going through Ramadan ( Oh I hope I spelled that right)... after sun down... we eat.. they bought me Vegan Chinese food ...
and this little nut cluster snack ...

I love all types of people( love me some Jews, White, European, etc.) ... growing up in the south... I went to an all white school ( except me)... and on Mondays I would hear about the slumber party's that I wasn't invited to over the weekend because I was black ( the kids would tell me that they were sorry ... but parents didn't allow it)...

so I have this if want to play with me... I will play... don't care what religion ,or if you are a gay white male, ... or a white male or a off white male... all fine by me...( okay... I have a few issues)
Max brought his little friend to the show today.... Natalie Natalie



R.I.P. Don LaFontaine.... see you In another world

12 comments:

Paria said...

U R TOO MUCH GIRL!!! All those candies in ur boobies made me crave chocolate!!! LOVE YOU!! Keep em coming

susang said...

Hello GloZell
It is hard to believe that in a free country like America a black girl attends a school with white children but is not invited to their parties at home.
I live in Switzerland and we are not free of racism, which I try to fight whenever I have the chance. We have many refugees from Black Africa and there are also some white Swiss woman who have an African as a boy friend. There is the difference of another mentality and backgroud. But in America one should think black and white people do have something in common: They are all Americans and love their country. There is to hope that Mr. Obama, in case he gets president and this is what I hope for, is going to chance many things between black and white people.

All the best to you

Susanne

GloZell said...

Thanks Par Par...
made you laugh...
G

GloZell said...

Wow Susang...
you think that Obama can do all that... that's great... this was early 7O's...
I went to school with mostly the same children from Kendergarden to 12th Grade...

So I liked my classmates but it wasn't untill 8th grade my classmates came to a birthday party I had... ( I was shocked ) so... even now I ask when I go over to someone's house " Do your parents know that I'm black) don't want to put anyone in a strange situation ... that look of shock...

So I just ask who ever I hang out with if I am going over one of their family memebers house... I ask them to tell me...
I rather hear a " Oh they don't care" then a akward silence kind or thing....
thanks
Susang....
G

Anonymous said...

Your video made me laugh uncontrollably. Well done! :)

GloZell said...

Wow... James from England... I love you and your Voice! Thanks... that means a lot... Brits are picky with their humor....

Thanks so much James... LOVE THE ACCENT... that's FIRE!

Cheerio...
G

Anonymous said...

hi Glo

Anonymous said...

oops i pressed send too quick ! hi Glo! Hope you had a great wedns at the show. very glad you loved old Russell, bless him!
Loved you wearing the England shirt ! super sexy !
xx

GloZell said...

Thanks Grant...
it was a nice gift... from you...
thanks everyone loved it...
I left the tag on it becuase it's in pounds... hee hee hee
G

Anonymous said...

Glozie once again you cracked me up!!!

I guess MS. Chocolate-titty-thing thinks she's special.... Putting her feet up on the seat like that! Obviously her momma didn't teach her how to sit like a lady!

And that chocolate....I hope she waxed her chest! That was gross! She should take a lesson from you and use wrappers! I'm gonna snatch that snickers from ya! lol! Who woulda thought Laverne & Shirley would make great storage compartments for candy! lol! You crack me up!!!

I'll probably see you on Monday!

See ya!
Shorts Girl!

GloZell said...

Shorts Girl!
Hey... are you coming Monday... I can save a seat for you... how many with you... yeah!

come early...its Michael Phelps...
take care hope to see you soon...
thanks for laughing at me..
G

Anonymous said...

Hey Glozie! It's just gonna be me! I'll be there early. See ya soon! Can't wait!
Shorts Girl!