Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, September 26, 2008

GloBa Juice...

So after hiking... I have time to get hot for Jay's new show... it's a nap free enviroment...
I went to Jamba Juice...

GloZell --- Hmm this is strange... the lights are on but the chairs are still on top of the tables...

Beta --- I don't think it's open yet....

GloZell--- the sign says open....
( I try the door and it's open)

Beta and I walk in...
GloZell and Beta --- Hello... Hello... anyone here?
G=
GloZell --- this is crazy... you think someone held this place up and they are stuck in the safe in the back?

Beta --- no let's just wait...

GloZell--- no something's wrong... the door was open and no one is in here... (Then)

This pretty blonde walks from the back fixing her hair and turning down her coller...
and this guy walks from the back putting on his apron...

Pretty Girll --- Hi what would you like ( she is still fixing her hair)

GloZell--- I would like to know what ya'll was doing?

PG --- (just stands there like a dummy)

GloZell --- Girl I'm not mad at you... I can't get none no kind of way... I need to apply for a job here... You two blend more than juice...

PG had a slight... slight smirk... the guy was looking like Heck Yeah I got that this morning...

I just hope they washed their hands... the juice was good...

After we left... Beta and I laughed... clearly they didn't know no one had come into the store why not have your hair and stuff done ...
Man I forgot a application... ( I'll take the morning shift)
------

I have a two videos I want to shoot and put up this weekend... ( I will have someone one to shoot it late tomorrow night )

Then I will be introducing a new character on Monday... I have to get my props... some legwarmers and a Afro... don't miss it...

2 comments:

aaroninoregon said...

GloZell, I'd like to ask you something, would you please contact me? Thanks, Aaron. aaroninwarrenton@yahoo.com

GloZell said...

aaroninoregon... okay?... I will thanks
GloZell