Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Live Green!

At one of the places that I chill at before the Tonight Show after hiking today...

Boom Boom... I was thinking... wow those gardeners are loud today... making so much noise...
Then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO MUTHA F-KER NO... GAWD NO NO NO NO HE'S AHHHHHHHHHH

I'm like why someone making all that noise during TMZ... goodness....

wait... no someone is BOOM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... this goes on for about 30 min...

I hear the police coming... the screaming " Not my son lawd no not my baby boy"... the wailing... never heard wailing before... crying yes but wailing... chills the soul...

I walk out... A young man ( won't say his name all of his family doesn't know) this happen one hour ago...

This kid ( maybe 22) had been very nice to me this week... very quiet... just smokes by the tree all the time...

this week he said more than hi and bye... " Be safe"... okay " Be well take care" okay " You look nice today... yesterday I told him... don't look at my shoes... I'm changing them in the car....

he laughed....

today he took a gun and shot himself in the back of the head.... hmmmmm?.... ( the joke would be how bad did I look)

He was lying just right of this picture from my window...


What if I just took the time to say something more... just yesterday... just yesterday!....

I did notice he was being different but... hmmmm


I have the nerve to think that I have bad days...

What could be so bad...

I pray to God that this family is somehow lifted up... they have to park their car where he shot himself... I mean... man!

The mother is still screaming right now as I right this... " My baby... my baby..."

I hear the police still downstairs..
.
He was being so nice this week... may his soul find peace and his family also

I am always glad the Tonight Show with Jay Leno is there... you don't know what people have gone through before they get into the line... you don't know ... you don't know what Jay , the staff and crew goes through also...
God Bless them all... I am very thankful for the show....

GloZell... The police everywhere... next to my car I was glad to see Ryan today... a nice famiy gave him money... ( he wasn't holding up the sign and tomorrow is his last day) Max and this lady caught the same gift that was thrown into the audience... Max wouldn't let go... " It's for Natalie... it's for Natalie"... I tried to make him give it to the lady but it didn't work...

John Melendez did a great job and the warm up... that's good cuz his commercial SUCKED....

Jay's monologue was FIRE!.. love that guy having sex with a parked car... so so funny!

Dane Cook.... looked hot... funny... love him

Kristen Bell... cute... couldn't not stand the color of her dress on her... bright bright yellow....

she was funny and adorable

during the musical guest... Dane was standing behind Kristen... and I didn't watch the band much because I knew Dane was lining up for the check Kristen out look... and sure enough... he did... he likey her...

after the show someone from the Tonight Show staff polite suggested that Max give the lady the gift... I was glad that someone else saw it and it wouldn't be a problem if the lady didn't catch it also... so just let her have it... Thanks Tonight Show staff....

Hey everyone... enjoy everyday!

4 comments:

Paria said...

GLO!!! Is that my friends brother you are talking about?!!!!!

GloZell said...

Yes... your friend is out of his mind right now... he heard the shot and was the first to find his brother... "Kid" was under a sheet when I left for the Tonight Show... ( I thought someone would have taken him off by then)

Well because of you I said more to "Kid" than I ever did... " Hey you went to school with Paria... she knows you...
"no that must have been my brother"... and he has been extra nice to me since about then....

saw him yesterday on my way to the show... made him laugh about my shoes...

I know what we are praying about tomorrow...

My phone seems to recive calls I now have to charge it... eating indian food tonight... then going home....

don't know if you feel close enough to go in on flowers or something... I don't no...
But I do know that I am going to do everything I want to do with my life...

Live Green!
GloZell

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a heartbreaking story. The 20s are such a difficult time for everyone. It's hard for people sometimes right at that time..they don't know if they can make it on their own. Don't know who they are So sad that he felt that hopeless. It's a reminder to love those around us, and as you said "to do everything you want to do in life."
LS


LS

GloZell said...

Hey LS..
you are right live everyday and do what you want... I still look where he use to be like...somehow he is going to be there.. he has been outside by that tree almost everyday and night for about two years...

Live GREEN!
GloZell