Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, September 15, 2008

GloZell is so cute... right?

I was next to you Jay yesterday on Buena Vista about 1.20 PM ... you were driving three people in one of your " How old is that car" Car... you were looking down totally not paying attention to the road... but you were still hot in a one outfit sort a way.....

Take care... have a great show!

----
Today's show was so cute...

The monologue was good... I totally thought Jay was going to say the punch line that Kevin said... it was so obvious... something about a nurse that is sleeping with three boys in high school... she is given them more that Aspirin... " the punch line should have been" She went from given AsSprin to given them Az... but Kevin said it ...

Headlines was FIRE!... so funny...

Kate Hudson... so chipper... very pretty... cute... She had on a dress that was great for her body type...)... She is totally attractive and hot.... ( Not hot enough to try to kill your self like crooked nose " Don't leave me Kate" Owen Wilson... but hot) Jay checked out her behind as she left the stage... ( Good... she has no boobs to stare at)


Michael C. Hull from the show Dexter... looks like he worships the devil and sacrifices small goats... scary... but very good demented interview....

Eric Hutchinson... LOVE him... he was cute... fresh... fun... kind of oom bop type of sound... his drummer like the song and at times was mouthing the words... very good... Cute Band....

---
GloZell's Ghetto Gossip...
Okay this will have to wait... a few times the question has come up ... and it came up today... " Do you think Jay Leno is Gay"....

I will present all that I know and you can decide for yourself... I was going to write it... but... it must be done by video...

I will post " Is Jay Gay" tomorrow after the show.... I have to get a few props if I can find them ... thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
We leave for Mom's in Lincoln for 2+ weeks in the AM. We postponed it due to Ike, but did not get rain and the winds weren't bad here. It turned North without going inland far.
We plan to watch Jay tonight and Headline news. The 911 calls were hilarious...hard to believe!!
Keep up exactly as you are doing because you are getting much funnier! Your videos and comments really make me laugh.
Stay safe and have fun reporting and doing the videos.
I will miss this for awhile.
XXOOOXOO,
MD
P.S. We ate at our Mexican restaurant and brought two sacks...food, etc. The family will probably leave for Mexico before we return so it was sad...especially for the Down Syndrome girl. I will really miss her.

GloZell said...

Hey MD....

Yey you get to see mom! Tell her I said hi.... gald the weather wasn't so bad....

911 call had me rolling they were so funny...

I use to perform at B-Day Parties for small children... and the best BEST party ever was for a Down Syndrome girl... I don't even remember any others ....

At first I was like " What am I going do do with this group?"... all her friends and Downs also...
I was never so appriciated ( hope I spelled that right) in all my life... I played simple songs like Mary had a little lamb... twinkle twinkle... they loved it...

the parents were so happy... I was happy... never had a better audience.... never... they were happy about everything...

they should change the name to Up Syndrome....

I will miss you MD... take care and give Jim my best....
with all my non-sexual love...
GloZell