Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Paris Hilton Green washes Car and Tosses Salad

I have had a great Saturday...

I visited Steve Cohen... who goes to the Tonight Show with Jay Leno every Tuesday... he fell and has been in the VA Hospital in Long Beach... so his friend was kind enough to pick me up and drive me all the way out their to see him...
He was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! ( I enjoy the people I meet at the Tonight Show) Get well soon Steve!
I stopped over to Uncle Fred's house... he is and agent and had nothing but nice things to say about "Gidget" the E.P. and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno... ( she has such a tight hot little body not fair!) Fightn' Hot Mary! Looking Fab in robe and heels....
Fightn' Mad Mary put glitter on our eyes... she is the closest I have to a sister... (besides my parents other girl child)We saw Micah in "her" one "Woman" Show... "She" was FIRE!... She wrote all of her own songs and was very funny... I told her if she ever wanted to date a woman... pick me...( she is in drag in my gay bingo video) Go to Micah McCain's show ! If not buy the DVD!okay um.... what else...
oh Fightn' Mad Mary and I went to Eric McComick's house and took a picture of his car... he is the Will from Will and Grace...
and I took another picture in front of Miley Cyrus house... hee hee hee ... we are so funny.... after the show and friendly stalking... we had tea!

I like to take this time to thank Fign't Mad Mary and her husband Q. for always including me being so kind to pay for dinners and tickets and also help me tape my videos when they can... thanks sooo sooo sooo much...
--------------------
Paris Hilton Green washes a car and tosses salad







Go Vegan!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
Just watched your car wash video. You're just too inhibited! You need to just be yourself!!(Hee hee)Enjoyed it...wouldn't have liked a Paris Hilton one.
Jim's retired...73 and has been for several years...looks about ten years younger in spite of two cancers (in remission), etc. He's got very good genes AND JEANS, I might add!!!
Our plans are to leave for Lincoln this Saturday after our Sun City Aviation Club meeting...MD is secretary. We have not visited Mom since late May. Now that Hurricane IKE is heading towards us we'll keep an eye on it this week and may need to leave a few days later. It's hitting Cuba now.
We just watched "Pearl Harbor" and Jim's got football on the other set in here...bedroom.
You and Fighting Mad Mary ALWAYS have fun together!!!!!!
XXOOOXOO,
MD

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Thank you!!! you're the best and we had a blast too!

GloZell said...

MD...

Oh Jim has good genes... that helps
you two are always' traveling...
( I just love you two staying through think and thin...)ahhhh... someday my Prince will come?... oh well...
Ike huh... man be safe... I guess your sister is still taking care of Mommy?

Fight'n Mad Mary (might really be mad at me) always has fun things to do... or at least we make them fun...
take care and be safe...
G

Paria said...

Looks like all that hiking is paying off! Shake that thang thang!!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Can i just say once again what an amazing amazing woman you are glo ( and this from an Englishman, cos we English arent known for outbursts of the complimentary nature).
You are so kind,thoughtful,caring and so so FIRE !! *wink*
Thank you for being in my life

x

GloZell said...

Paria... yep... can't wait to talk to you about this one... hee hee hee..
thanks.. I have to keep the hiking up... I have a great coach...
GloZell

GloZell said...

Hey Grant...
You are more than kind to give me so much attention... one day it will be in person ... and worth the wait....
GloZell

Anonymous said...

GG,
My youngest sister, Jean takes Mom out to eat daily, picks up her meds. and put them in a weakly divider, calls and talks to doctors, arranges for Mom's friends to get together, etc...LOTS. Mom's adamant about remaining at the home where we were raised so we have a nurse who moved in with her in July and lives in her full basement, does baths 3 times a week, gives her mini-physicals, does her hair/feet, and helps talk her to the doctor, oversees the taking of pills 3 times a day, cooks some, and coordinates Mom's needs with Jean. She's wonderful and LOVES Mom! She has worked with Mom 3 years. She also works at the hospital close-by.
We're looking forward to Jay tonight after reading what you wrote today.
Still looks like Hurricane Ike is aimed for Texas so our Lincoln may get moved back until passage. We're 4 hours inland (center of state), but could get high winds/lots of rain.
Watching old western DVD's from the 30's.
XXXOOXO,
MD
P.S. FMM doesn't sound mad at all.

GloZell said...

MD!
Wow... you sister does a lot... my sister gives my mother dirty dish water to drink... ( but one day that will change for the better... right?)

You have gold if you have a nurce that you can trust to live in the house... that's great... how are you holding up... with watching out for Jim... mom... wanting to help your sister... and the world!

You are amazing... stay positive and stay healthy... you don't have to wash your car and have a salad but... close...hee hee hee..
G