Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, February 04, 2008

Glo Giants!

The strikers are going strong... If this strike is going to end soon...they are going to be strong all the way to the end! Stay encouraged


Today I met Striker Richard who said I look like his beautiful ex girlfriend who he took to Italy...( wow...thanks...did she carry a Leggy?)

Jeremy is a pretty fun guy... He as been striking everyday...
----------------------------------------------------

The Homeless guy... shouted " You F'n Lesbians to three young ladies ( dyke-esh apperance) going to the Ellen DeGeneres Show...


...........................................................................(KD Lang )................................................................

and "There are 6 thousand F'n Mexicans in Chicago...( Hmmm didn't know that)


Homeless guy is too comfortable at NBC on NBC Grounds... he attends the show everyday... he has a hole in the back of his pants...he is crazy... I know... cuz it takes one to know one...


Would you like me to tape and post him yelling you F'n Lesbians so you know what I'm talking about?...(Don't know what else to do... don't know who to tell ) The audience has enough to deal with... like strikers...(The strikers don't bother anyone )
----------------------------------------------------


John Melendez did the warm up today! (It was his first time..)



John M. --- Who know who I am? Chirp chirp..(John started sweating)



I was on the Howard Stern Show for 15 years as Stuttering John...(Extra chirp chirp)Come on Boobie...you can do it)Then he said " Any one have any questions about the show?


Hands went up... John threw out Tonight Show stuff...


John said that GloZell comes to the show everyday... she is crazy! ( LoVed it!)


I Loved that John Melendez named ALL the members the band..


John Melendez did a great job warming up the audience today... ( Bob Perlow the warm up comedian must be out of town...see ya tomorrow)


Guests:


Dan Rather... a legend ! Jay did this Actor Studio word association bite and Jay said.. Katie Couric...Dan was like I think she is rethinking her decision to leave the Today Show( well he didn't say all that but that's what he implied)

Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" Jay showed a clip of him singing on QVC... funny!Josh Kelley he is married to Katherine Heigle... He was so GREAT... If I was Johnny Carson I would have called him over to the couch for an interview... I want to know more about him... I loved his voice... the song choice...energy...GREAT JOB JOSH KELLEY.... ---------NBC Page Happy Birthday Cameron!( It was Friday)... It's okay to still live at home... Rent is high in California... don't feel bad about it... --------------------------------------------

Joe( who has been attending the show everyday...parents think he is looking for a job... so don't tell them) caught a stuffed animal...and Gary got a picture with Jay and he love the Palm Trees in Burbank...


I met John and Marilyn Zumda...at the Peruvian restaurant Choza Mama...The best food!-------------


Dr. Phil Show was good today... Subject..."" Saggy Pants...It got heated! Great Show Dr. Phil
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


GLOZELL'S GHETTO BLACK HISTORY!


Grey's Anatomy Justin Chambers checked himself into a psychiatric treatment place...

Probably needed some peace and quiet from his wife...(ha ha)


----------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOZELL'S GHETTO RELIGION ...


It's Lent season in church ...we are learning about the days leading up to the death of Jesus...


Pastor asked --- Any questions?


Kid asked-- Who killed Jesus?... Republicans or Democrats?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, just found your blog and love it!! my friend and i are coming to see the show friday, cant wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

RE: Dan. I wonder if they edited out that bit about Katie Couric? I dont remember seeing that! He was pretty good but seemed a little subdued. Things aint been the same since he got the boot. Poor Dan.

still on the nyquil:(

PS I answered back on the Fri blog!

Anonymous said...

Little tid bit about Josh Kelly--His brother, Charlie has a really great upcoming country band called Lady Antebellum (Lady A for short.) They are one of my new favorites, check them out if you get some time!

GloZell said...

Kate from Nashvegas...
Nashvegas?...Two places!

I am so glad to meet you...and you can meet leggy...I'm trying to get a Mascot...

I am not going to the show Friday but I will be striking and would love to take a picture of you and your friend for the blog...

I would love for you to leave a comment on how the show was for me... not a lot... just good, bad,boring...FUN...

And I need you to watch my Boo for me...(Jay Leno) that's it...

I will be at NBC untill like 11 am 1.15PM...

They let you line up at 12 noon... don't know if you are comming that early...

you can still leave what you think of the show on my blog if you like..

I am going out of town...( Im an Elder at my church...I know right? and we are having a retreat...hope Im not board to tears!

Take care and I hope I see you Friday!


Thanks Kate!

Glozell

GloZell said...

Melinda,
I guess they did... Jay's team has a great editing team! Yep Dan said somthing along those lines..."Katie is Rethinking her choices"

Dan was a little tight in the belly... and walked leaning foward a little...I use to be a Colonic Therapist...Dan is full of it... poor thing..

Your Baby Daddy Kevin Tyrone Eubanks parked his car and got out right when we were walking into the studio...

I don't know how to tell him how to get in touch with you... like a number..( don't know if he would) but I have nothing...


So this nyquil is causeing this day delay huh! Why I ought ta!

Get well...

Oh my cousin would put her 5 kids to sleep by giving them nyquil...

don't get hooked..I would go visit you in nyquil rehab!


Take Care...For Real!

GloZell

GloZell said...

Hey Anony! ( Ha I gave you a nick name...I'm so cool like that)

I loved Josh Kelley... I wasn't exspecting anything... didn't know his music... didn' know why Katherine would fall so hard for him...THEN

I heard him... I loved his voice and everything...I was singing that song all day!

I want him back soon!... Just amazing... I am a fan..( and I have seen a lot of musical acts on the show)


A brother...didn't know? That's good can't wait to hear his stuff..

I love Josh performance and I would love to see an interview to see what inspired him...

Okay when I flip I flip so I will stop now... But Josh Kelley is a winner of GloZell Idol!


Thanks Anony...

GloZell