Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Glo's going to Disneyland..

I will be at Disneyland I have never been! (Melinda will be the corespondent today if she can! Thanks)

TONIGHT SHOW MUST DO LIST... ( of course I'm leaving instructions for everyone)

Tony (Security) Please tell your people...

Let me approach this a different way...

See Tony their is a difference between respecting your boss and not liking your boss... they don't like you so... they are a reflection of you...

Encouraged them... "Hey you are a very important part of the NBC Security Team"..."Glad to have you aboard"... "We are all working together...blah blah thanks... tell them... Tell them good job...They will make YOU look good"... (sorry if no one is telling you Good Job)

You can't do what you don't know....
-------------------------------------------------------
John Melendez...
Hope you feeling better.. Please remember to say "No Yelling out during Jay's monologue and interview... (You forgot Friday..)

It would be nice if the Pages included the "No yelling out during Jay ( My Boo) monologue and interview"...

PAGE UNIFORMS...
NBC is like a cake... it's layered... My Boo is the frosting...
The Pages... are for the most part... the only NBC employee the audience talk to...

Pride and Power in a UNIFORM...
A uniform means that everyone is ... The Same.. Equal...Don't lower yourself...

I wouldn't take a cop that serious who has a Afro... or Disco earrings...
NBC Pages should people reprimand, written up, disciplined if not in UNIform...Uni--- One...
Plenty of people have a uniform..

Nurses...
You might want this nurse but...Earrings. Should not be worn by men... and should be small... hoop-- a pencil shouldn't be able to go through...
Shoes.... Black, closed shoe...Make up... simple

yes


noHair... as neat as possible... Men: No mustaches... no beards... hair above the collar...

Yes

No There is uniform at McDonald's...
Vicki R. the ( Tonight Show singer).. doesn't have a uniform... and has a great job... Vicki R. can wear her hair how ever she likes...

Tracy( A hot Tonight Show Producer)... can wear her hoop earrings as big as she likes...

These people have paid their dues and are in their profession. They can do what they want!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Searched all day for Micky... I walked right over

GloZell--- Seal I can't find Micky but I'm going to take a picture of you and Klum... I'm going to stand over there(Point to my right)... Turn around or whatever ... I just thought I would tell you...Everyone else is snapping away...

Thanks you two... I know you are with your kids... Don't know why you came to Disneyland on a Holiday?...Thanks for being so nice... You are a great couple.!..

Happy Birthday Seal ...

Heidi Klum I will see you Thursday at the Tonight Show with my Boo Girlfriend

I apologize in advance for Jay flirting and drooling over you...(like he always does... take it as a complement..he doesn't fancy blonds much).... I have Mavis on Speed dial if needed
Mavis N. Leno... The Woman In Front of the Man....


Mavis N. Leno.... Mrs. Boo!

(Seal turned his head and Heidi is peaking at me... Thanks... Heidi is so sweet...she is the best!)
People ran up to me and asked " Do you know them?... What did they say? Is that Heidi?...

GloZell--- They want us to let them be.... they are having a family day... ( I got your back Baby Seals)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOZELL'S GHETTO BLACK HISTORY...

Vickie R. (The Queen of The Tonight Show Band don't tell Aretha Franklin" Queen of Soul Food")


Vickie-----Only I can go to Sleep City get up, go to work and still look good! Trust and Believe)
Ya'll can kiss my....

-----------------------
Have a great show Boo and staff !






No comments: