Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Glo got Laid on Valentines Day!

People who got laid on Valentines Day!


Darrin(left home at 16 and never looked back or talked to her parents is enjoying life) who LOVES Russel Crow... Darrin is apart of Crow Land... (Crows fan club!)Sarah and Ryan who knew where to eat, park, and what time to arrive... because of my blog... that was so nice to hear! The Jone's had such a great time at the show yesterday... they came back... they are so laid back..Joe got laid three times in one day.... Maurice refused to get laid... ha ha ha...Christina and her boyfriend Luis Oliart... ( my church folks)made me brownies and gave me my favorite Virgils Root Beer from Trader Joe's..They are the best... I will repay to repay them some day...----------This below was suppose to be on top but I don't know how to cut and paste so..

Gidgit... Loved the skinny jeans...and the Michael Bad Boots... Where did you get those jeans... Baby Gap? you are to sexy to be in charge of my man... Mavis is a very secure woman... cuz unless you gain 70 pounds and lost some teeth... you would have to go! LoVe ya... Hot Scott(The on who lost 40 pounds.. You go DiVo)... I have figured out your secret.... The Gum... It has to be some Super Power Diet Gum... cuz you chew it like it's the last piece of gum on Gilligan's' Island.. I want some! LoVe ya!
---------------------------
Tony (Security)... We have security guards and Pages who have never been on the regular side...
When we walk in.. tell them that the brown table needs to be to our right... as a step after we walk in the door... or the Metal detector is in the wrong place...( I hope it's on...)

What's happening is ... we walk passed the metal detector to place our stuff... then back up to go through the metal detector.. Kinda of Like Ya...
------------------
Scott ( Head of Pages) The announcements of " YOUR SEAT IS NON NEGOTIABLE" needs to be said like we are 4 years old.... it's been missed from the 1st 30 group and the Pages have spent time saying no... umm let me check... not that seat please...

people sat on the blue tape... and one guy sat on Gidgits stool while a page found a seat he liked!
NO ONE SITS IN THE QUEENS SEAT... ( Don't tell Aretha Franklin I said Queen) Thanks... Like ya more than Tony!
------------------

Monologue was good... I saw some of my favorite writers... Strawberry Shortcake, Lil Beth, The Great Lebowski. Young Kevin... and of course... Superman Hair Jack... oh and my close buddy Joe Dirt...(sorry) Joe Shmo ( sorry) Joe a good and loyal friend to Jay!...


Russel Crow... still a little chubby... he had on a big jacket... good looking.. sexy accent... Crow has a good sense of humor... and a foul mouth... women love him... didn't care about the rugby talk..
Russel threw out rugby shirts and balls... great guy.. I'm very thankful he didn't sing..Larry the Cable Guy... I will just sum up his week tomorrow...


Willie Nelson... His harmonica player looked like a young Steven Spielberg... the piano player Bobbie... a cross between Whistler's Sister and Crystal Gayle... I love Willie Nelson... and so does Kevin Eubanks... puff puff give has no color...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLOZELL'S GHETTO BLACK HISTORY....

Chris Brown and Rianna together at the Grammy's ... Chris looked like a candy cane... If my man showed up in that ice cream suite... I would have to get another fella ella ella ay ay ay... get me another fella ella ella ay ay ay ay...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you notice how wednesday you wrote on your blog that...

"Jay your joke about umm... Checking your colon with your finger... "to which Senator Larry Craig asked" Do I have to use my colon.?... The better punch line is.. Do I have to use my finger?...( Please try it again Boo..)"

Then yesterday he made the same exact joke, but he fixed it - just like you told me...you think that now that you met the writers, they may be reading your blog and taking your opinion?

Anonymous said...

**just like you told (him)

GloZell said...

Observer
I did noticed... and the joke got a better response... Um... I did feel that some writer... read what I wrote and changed it...

I'm glad it worked better.. I noticed other little things...

I took it as a honor...The best ever...EVER... I don't care if Jay never finds out that was my suggestion...

I don't want the Real Writers mad at me... It's all about BOO!


I'm glad you said that... I do think hmmm I'm not crazy... he did do what I suggested...(My heart just jumped... I'm not a little moron... That moment... no
This moment...you noticing.. is the best moment...

First Page Sara, then this...

I can't ever repay...Jay and his staff... for everything... I am a little braver...

I am so scared of everything... driving...men...black men...health..toll booths... mountains... oh the list...That's why I had to move from Florida...
I had to...

I am Superwoman at NBC Alameda!...
The audience loves me... I love the audience... we laugh I can talk about Jay and the show... all day.. my favorite subject...

I love Joe M (don't tell him) everyone... the band... I just can't believe they are all leaving...

That's seems to be the only way I'm leaving...

I have something I should do Monday... I'm making myself go... I will miss the Tonight Show..

Oh.. Aimee this girl during open mic.. asked something about me to Jay...(I think they will edited) and I pray that they didn't think that I pushed her up to do that...

I didn't even know her name...

I wanted to be happy...but..I don't want to be yelled at agin... I can handle it...

I love them... no matter what I or they say...(Wow I really rattle on)

I don't talk like this in person... only on the blog...

My sister doesn't like me... she is just a mad angry person... one time I called Jerry Springer so that we all can talk... but...I couldn't hear the lady on the phone over all the yelling...

sorry... I left the subject...
Jay gave me the best Valentines gift...even if he didn't know it... fine by me....

okay ...

Bye for real

Christina and Luis invited me over for dinner...

Thanks... Thanks...

Thanks Observer... Thanks...


GloZell