Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, February 22, 2008

GloZell's Heart!

I met some great Black People from Philadelphia who didn't come to the show... That happen yesterday also... Nice meeting you Bells...
-------------------------
I spent most of my time talking to Gemma and her (beautiful husband) Niels Methlagl... they were so happy and lovey dovey...
-------------
Jay... The joke... oh wait I have to say this before I forget

JOHN MELENDEZ ROCKED THE WARM UP TODAY!

It is so easy for me to give suggestions from the audience...so... I do... ha ha... but you rocked it... If there is ever a big proud black woman who wants to dance on stage... For the love of Pete... let her... all of her...

Jay I guess you are going to keep the dirty old man who wrote.. the Michael Vic sex joke... Well fine buddy!

Where was I....(checking above... yada yada... oh yeah)
Jay the joke... Mc Cain hasn't been this upset since they canceled Matlock... MATLOCK JAY?
Did you really say Matlock.. who alive watched Matlock? "

Ask who here has ever watched Matlock and see how many hands go up... from people who DON"T sit in the "Were getting ready to cross over section by the band" I didn't watch Matlock and I love old white men...(I would have been a great slave)

Do the joke again and change Matlock to Golden Girls... (feel free to let Betty White make an appearance) Don't you EVER say Matlock again! (even "Murder she Wrote "is better than Matlock)

The Fidel Castro part... was funny to me... I loved the Beard joke.. and the part when Jay said something about being force out like at NBC... (ha ha)

Jay Jay Jay... business is business... Jeff Zucker (President of NBC) would trade his mother for a younger version... if he thought it make more money and ratings... (Sorry... bitter party of one)

I know... Sorry Jeff Zucker for saying that you are making a dumb decision by not keeping Jay Leno...

Jeffrey Z you will find out that their aren't enough drunk Irish college student to support Conan O' Brien...

Conan can Pahk his Cah in the Hahvahd Yahd and rot there... ( I'm sorry big head Conan.. I am starting my Jay Leno withdraws)
-----------------------
DEAR UGLY SWEATER FAIRY...
PLEASE STOP ATTACKING KEVIN EUBANKS..
HE HAS BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH...
THANKS
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On sold or not sold one item was a license plate that said 666 GWB... the starting bid was 9.99
which is 666 up side down... ooooooooohhhhhhhhh...
-----------------------------

I just love how Gidgit can make anything look good... like her HUGE tan scarf...
Can I have one of the curtains off the stage to wear around my neck also?...( I pray she is laughing)

Colin Farrell... with his unkempt beard... he looked like a ghetto George Michael... but a little gayer...

The last time Colin Farrel was at the show... child... this African American sister jump on Colin during the show...

Very smart Tonight Show with my Boo!

Book Colin Farrell on a day it rains... Rain!... Black women don't play that... Colin isn't worth getting a weave done over... ( and the sisters say AMEN)

Colin... talked about eating a swan's foot...(The whole week... crazy animals stories... the whole week!)

Vicki R. (Tonight Show singer Extraordinaire) had on some sexy black heels.. ( I don't even know what to do with that information but... they were sexy)

Joe M. The tonight show with Jay Leno head writer/loud voice man... waved...hmmm... Do you think that your... mousy tousled gelled hair and your... white scruffy beard and that all white me have this blazer is going to get to me...

DO YOU!... I didn't even notice... so Ha!
--------
Jay was giving it to Bill O Reilly... good interview... I'm sure that when Bill said " People prefer you over David Letterman will be edited out... ( It's true)

DEAR UGLY TIE FAIRY
PLEASE CONTIUE TO
ATTACT BILL O'REILY
THANKS!
-------------------------
Herbie Hancock... won... a.. Grammy of the... Year?... This year?...

He was good in a " A Jewish Lady is singing about Christmas in a Jazzy sort a way"...

She had a nice voice... I love the Fazioli Grand Piano.. ( I would love to play that)
Ummm... She was singing... " It's coming on Christmas... No baby... It's coming on March!
(Those Jews)

Jeff B. (The Wardrobe Wizard) Q: Why oh why was Herbie Hancock's pants five inches to longer than his legs?...

They WRAPED under his heels. I really think I'm going to need you to answer that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOZELL'S GHETTO POLOTICS...
Hilary Clinton motorcade this morning 9 am was involved in a accident...
One Female officer... killed...

Way to go Hillary.. Sympathy Vote... a woman cop... nice touch... I remember the good old days when you would just cry... and beat Obama...

all cried out are ya...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(EARLYER TODAY BEFORE JOHN ROCKED IT...)
John Melendez... My suggestion... umm... the dead audience yesterday... loved that song Sweet Caroline...

When you come out... milk a song that everyone knows ... like.. That old time Rock n Roll song... let every one get pumped up! Clapping... milk that...then pass out stuff... That will help keep the energy up and kill time... love ya but... no one cares that you were on Howard Stern show... it was so long ago and....

Talk about that and your movie during the time Billy the Toothpick and Aaron are picking people to come up on stage...
-----------------------------------------------

GLOZELL'S GHETTO FAVOR..
Dear Tonight Show with my Boo..
I have never asked for a autograph (except everyday for Jay)
I would pray that the only person that I ever wanted to see
on the Tonight Show with My Boo would be booked on the show
before Jay Leaves( aka NBC's Armageddon... )

Miley Sirus and Billy Ray will be on next Wednesday..
If some how I could get a picture of Dolly Parton (who is on the Hanna Montana Show from time to time) That would be the best ever!!!!!!!!!..
I wear wigs and bought my breast because of her!( I sing Island in the stream every time I take a bath... Dolly would be so honored)

I love Dolly Parton! That's the one thing I ask...(besides the thousands of things I ask...I'm a woman...so that's what we do)

If I can ask for two...(see I can't help it) it's a ticket to Jay's last show...
but..I'm prepared to camp out for Boo's whole last month...(Darn you NBC.. keep Jay!)
I would just love anything Dolly Parton...
Thanks!
----------------------------------
GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP

Sexy cougar Demi Moore went to the Doctor...
Doctor--- You might have cramping and feel nauseous..
Demi--- Am I finally Pregnant?
Doctor--- No... but you might have caught Hepatitis A from Ashtons' party..
--------------------------------------------

Congratulations Jennifer Lopez... She had her babies... I pray that they look only like you... if they look like your husband... Los Ratons.. is a appropriate name...

Boyfriend and I are going to see The Hearts... a guess it's some Valentine themed concert ... so take care...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay gave Bill the "bidness" huh? LOL! I loved when he made Bill give Obama his proper due. Obama DID run a superior campaign. And he went after all the "little" states w/caucuses that Hillary dismissed for the big states. Now that the big states have come around & she probally won't get them! LMAO! She did JUST like Rudy G. and Florida ahahaha I think Leno likes Obama! Go Jay!!

And girl, Colin is cute but he looks like he stinks. I can smell 'em through the TV set. STD, sandwich w/a side order of lice. So Sexy!!! lol Did that sista really hit him? What really happened, Glo?

Herbie Hancock...zzz. Dull, if you ask me. I was like, "Is this lady really singing about CHRISTMAS?" It was uninspired and flat...I turned only to find a really bad comedian on Letterman.lol

Girl, why is Betty White on Craig Ferguson looking JUST like she did on Golden Girls? How old is this woman? 140? She hasn't aged!!!

night night!

LS said...

GloZell. I just read the post about what happened to you in high school and the result. WOW. IN all the years I have known you, you have never even hinted at any of this. You really kept it all inside for so many years...

I am so amazed and awed at what an incredible person you are. It was never your fault. And despite all that has happened to you, you still desire to help others, to give, to entertain, to encourage.

You are willing to risk every single day and it is really so admirable and impressive.

GloZell you are such a talent. You are an amazing musician, actress, writer, comedian...so many things. None of what happened was because you are bad or unworthy or damaged.

You are the funniest person I have ever met... and I know that if you keep trying and believe in yourself it will all come full circle.

Sometimes when we release a secret it frees us up to manifest more of what we really want in our lives.

I am in such a place of awe for you right now. It is really amazing that you are continuing to put yourself out in the world...and the world is much better because of it.

I think of you as a sociologist of sorts...you commentary is contempory, funny, and dead-on...would someone please give this talent a job!!!!!

You are terrific. It was so brave of you to share something so deep...and you are incredibly strong.

Every day when I read your blog I am so delighted at what a comedian you are, and I laugh out loud almost every blog. There are lots that feel this way. You are an amazing talent.

I encourage you to keep moving towards your goals...and know that you have so many gifts to give to the world....and you have just begun.

Love

LS

PS. Coed Stuff is almost ready for you..sorry for the delay.

GloZell said...

Melinda,

I felt like Jay is a Democrat..(Can't be) He really was talking what he knows... No cue cards...

Colin is cute..but...
This sister waited all day...to B-slap him like he owed her...

I was on the guest list at that time... but I had two tickets on the guest list...(you don't have to wait in line all day)

I saw her...( the only black girl in line) and she wasn't talking to anyone so I knew she was by herself...

Something told me to... just waste the extra ticket..Thank you Lord!...

This black girl was very pretty ... like a model and dressed very nice...

Jay is interviewing Colin... while the cameras was rolling... this chick... jumps on stage!.. I saw her coming...

Jay played it cool... and just rolled back from his desk a little (probably turtle headed a little..)

Colin and her were cursing and yelling...

No one did a thing!... cameras kept rolling... everyone thought... did I miss this in rehearsal or something?...

Colin finally dragged her off the stage and was yelling Help!...Cut the camera! over and over..

Finally some guys grabbed her and drugged her out...

Colin was yelling I don't F'n know her... I have never seen her in my F'n life...(yeah right you dirty looking hoe)

The girl had some papers and was trying to sue him for something..

He probably hit it and quit it and she thought she was going to easy street...

He probably promised her the world.. one night...

He knew who she was!.. She could have done anything. to him.... she was on Colin... and Colin had to ask for the cameras to stop...

A lot of security was there today... but the rain did their job for them...

Colin went back stage for like 20 minutes last time after the attack... then finished the interview...

It was in the news..
and sister girl was on Extra Extra or some kind of show like that the next couple of day...

I was siting by Kevin and his ugly sweaters (sorry to talk about your man... you should take him shopping and get off the Nyquil)

Colin does look like he has fleas...but...you can always take a dip... he already sprung one sister... the scratching must be worth it...

Colin has a funny personality... he is a charmer...

What ... was Herbie Hancock doing even nominated for a Grammy?

White people are preparing us for Obama to loose... has too... or... maybe they are trying to be our friends because he is going to win...

Natalie Cole might as well win one...

Janet Jackson winning a Image award... for her acting?... in a Tyler Perry movie?...

These are the last and evil days...


I was like...tis the wrong season... Herbie... A Christmas song... in February?

He looked good but when he walked you can tell he was old...

Betty White is Cheating on Jay!... that old hag!...

Betty better learn how to cook... They love old ladies who cook... Betty does look the same... she was so funny in "Bringing Down the House" the Queen Latifah movie...

Girl... you should have seen Herbie Hancock's pants... I think he is poor... I have met homeless people who dress better...

A hot Christmas Mess...

This black lady who danced before the show...

Her face was priceless when that flat raised and that white woman was standing there Ha ha ha ...

I was still thinking synthesizer old school Herbie... Oh well..

Take care...

GloZell..
You really think that Obama could win...

I think that McCain is going to win.. Die then the Vice President who couldn't win...Huckleberry Finn or what ever... and that is the plan...

Got us thinking... Obama will win...
It is a great time... It is a changing time... and it's has a lot to do with him...

Tootlles to yoodles...

GloZell

Anonymous said...

lol I am off Nyquil now. Yep, went cold turkey! ahahahaa

thanks for giving me the low down on Colin and that chick. WOW! She could've cut him, ya know? What is going on with NBC's security! that is scary. Colin knew her. I don't doubt that. He had one sista trying to publish their sex tape, memeber that? Colin is a mess.

Yeah, I think Obama has as good a chance as anyone. Girl, McCain may not even make to the general election, with his old self. Anything if possible, though! I'mma keep 'Bama in my prayers!

Do you remember what Kevin did when ole girl attacked Colin? Was he giggling as usual? lol

And wow, that was a lovely post by LS. See, you provide a lot of good in the world! GO GLO!!

niels said...

Hi Glozell,

Thank you for all the information on the show! We would have never made it on the stage without you. Now we even have a polaroid with Jay!!.. That's the closest I for my part have ever been to Hollywood action. We definitely enjoyed talking with you! Stay in touch! Niels & Gemma

niels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Earl Flournoy said...

My wife told me to comment on one of your posts. She just adores your blog, GloZell! She also loves the wigs that you wear. I'm gonna look for tips on how to take care of fake hair here in your blog (if you have them). She just purchased her own set of Motown Tress wigs, and she's looking for some ideas on how to style them. Oh well, what am I here for right? Thanks, GloZell!